why does this newsgroup have beasts

Oh, I didn't see until the end of your paragraph how sarcastic you were being. ;-)

All-or-nothing thinking is one of the fundamental symptoms of dysfunction.

Thanks, Rich

--
"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Pogo Possum
Reply to

As if I could "trash" the U.S.A. You've got to have the power and influence of the Republican Party tp do that - and the Republican Party does seem to be busy trashing the U.S.A.'s hard-won reputation for honest and law-abiding administration.

I merely point out occasional flaws in your over-all perfection - in a perfectly well-intentioned way. After all, wouldn't you be prouder of the U.S.A. if you could raise your game in the international child malnutrition stakes

to score better than Chile?

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

of

New Zealand's Prime Minister is more like Harry Potter than any of your European efforts, just a durn sight uglier though.

Ken (Of Melbourne Australia but currently in NZ)

Reply to
Ken Taylor