What a newsgroup!!!

Thanks for the "advice" but I'm fully hooked this week.

Reply to
connor_a

someone else...

Well, to be fair they are a combination of Lionel's and new stool.

Reply to
cyclops

Indeed. :)

Reply to
cyclops

In soc.men, cyclops flippantly asserted...

questions

to someone else...

LMAO Yes... even worse. Aping newstool warrants immediate psychiatric treatment.

--
DR

Hell awaits - exert brevity

What amazes me is the sheer number of inadequate males. Even more surprising
is how they can congregate on soc.men and claim superiority. They\'re duds,
misfits, throw-
backs, but won\'t face up to it. - Jim Thompson

----------------------

http://www.evilbible.com/

http://www.paladin-press.com/

http://www.clubit.com/
Reply to
Darling Regan

Nice dodge and weave but no cigar Rich. Whining men were being discussed.

Your misogynist sneer and put down was totally inappropriate and showed limited.

So why the sneering attack on women, so typical of those you now rush to condemn?

You are welcome

Reply to
cyclops

That whould have been un-fun.

It's too early.

I shall be bringing the kegger.

--
Just your average Joe
Reply to

...nothing, as usual.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Another claim is that it started on the sand at Daytona Beach.

The History Channel is on another tier, so I can't watch it. All I subscribe to is the basic cable package to get the local weather and news.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I see you spoke for yourself.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

Don't forget projecting, lying and wishful thinking.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

Speaking for yourself of course.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

No, I was describing you this time. Try to keep up.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

soc.men

Warren

questions

to someone else...

I think newstool has Piggy hypnotized. His rhetoric is so *rugged* yaknow.

Makes Piggy and connor weak at the knees.

Reply to
cyclops

Regards Ian

Reply to
Ian

Darn it John, you gave away the plot!

Regards Ian

Reply to
Ian

asserted...

doesn't advocate

Yo mr taliban go play with your banana ...

Reply to
frithiof.jensen

asserted...

doesn't advocate

It's nothing that a women with stake knife or a gun cannot put right ;-)

Reply to
frithiof.jensen

I suspect that just a woman's look of contempt can make Connor wilt. But the backup is a good idea.

John

[snip]

"Stake" knife??? Is that the newest anti-werewolf tool ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Vampire Edition Swiss Army Knife with fold-out accessory cross and wooden blade.

John