What a newsgroup!!!

So there are no men in this group?

Usenet lits score: GIT-R-DONE! #20 Usenet asshole #6 Lits Slut #11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007

Reply to
Niemadre

Nascar is stupid, Not a sport, round and round. Boring.

Usenet lits score: GIT-R-DONE! #20 Usenet asshole #6 Lits Slut #11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007

Reply to
Niemadre

Not better than "The Test Pattern". It was the best show ever on TV! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

This is the top of my list:

#1: Anything from Geico. Throw that rubber Gecko puppet into the incinerator, and shave that stupid hippy who claims to be a caveman.

#2: Anything with that damn Energizer Bunny. it was almost funny, 30 years ago.

#3: Anything from Checkers restaurants. (BTW, they closed their closest one the other day!)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I don't need High Def because I watch my bacon curling live, in my skillet! That reminds me: I have a couple pounds of maple honey bacon in the freezer. Ummmh, Bacon! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It was a lot better before they "Fixed" it to attract a different crowd. I don't want to see the garage, the drivers family, or anything else during a race. They are so boring anymore that it puts me to sleep: A bunch of crap, a quick cutaway to a wreck, and back to the crap.

At one time you couldn't pry me away from any NASCAR event. Now, I just turn the TV off and go do something else. Its more like a fake wrestling event than a real race.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
[snip]

Have you seen that piece on the History Channel about NASCAR? Seems it started out as rum-runners getting together annually to compete.

...Jim Thompson

Particularly daytime (radio is on).

--
  Keith
Reply to

A couple of years ago we saw the "NASCAR-3D" 3D I-Max movie. Even though neither of us are NASCAR fans, it was quite entertaining. My wife even admitted that she'd enjoyed it.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Well, I presume that their psychopathic hatred of women will keep them from breeding, so there's a positive note. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

This isn't exactly fair - I've neven known John to try to hide his ingenuity, and what's vain about that anyway? ;-)

[for the pun-impaired: Definitions of vain on the Web: conceited: characteristic of false pride; having an exaggerated sense of self-importance; "a conceited fool"; "an attitude of self-conceited arrogance"; "an egotistical disregard of others"; "so swollen by victory that he was unfit for normal duty"; "growing ever more swollen-headed and arbitrary"; "vain about her clothes"

bootless: unproductive of success; "a fruitless search"; "futile years after her artistic peak"; "a sleeveless errand"; "a vain attempt" ]

Or maybe Niedermeyer[1] doesn't know what "ingenuity" means. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

[1]: See "Animal House"
Reply to
Rich Grise

They have lots of time, since they can't get a date.

John

Yes, there are.  We are the ones doing the designing.
Reply to
John Fields

She is more to be pitied than censured, She is more to be helped than despised, She is only a lassie who ventured, On life's stormy path ill-advised.

Do not scorn her with words fierce and bitter, Do not laugh at her shame and downfall; For a moment just stop to consider, That a man was the cause of it all.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

In High School, maybe. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Howcome everyone associated with Nascar talks like Gomer?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Well, that's the point. Interacting with people is infinitely less boring than just looking up stuff in the search engine. :-)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

[snip]

Why do these soc."men" have such problems with females? Females are wonderful...

We had 4 children, two daughters, two sons. We now have 5 granddaughters and one grandson and one step-grandson.

We have another grandchild on the way... sex as yet unknown... ultrasound next month ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Exactly. Mother Nature is one smart lady.

John

asserted...

doesn't advocate

Free speech can be any number of adjectives... including trashy. You know this better than anyone.

Ooops! You cannot use a word such as "except" in the midst of an absolute statement, silly Contard. Either you advocate violence or you do not... there are no exceptions or buts.

IOW you advocate violence against women.

-- DR

Hell awaits - exert brevity

tarquil_fortesque_smythe_the3rd exemplifies uber-n00bdom:

"In this thread

from the 3rd of April we see you start off using message ID links in your lame sig which will only work reliably for someone using the same newsreader on the same machine the links were made on."

"No, you had to change them [article ids] because they didn't link to anything on anyones machine but yours. Unless of course someone has exactly the same newsreader and reads exactly the same stuff as you."

"Please explain to me how YOU use message IDs to verify a quote?"

Society scolds tarquil_fortesque_smythe_the3rd for his usage of TinyUrl:

"The source of this report is NOT "tinyurl.com" and when they go out of business, all their links will be gone. Please supply original sources and the names of the publication and author(s) whose work you are reproducing -- not everyone has a news reader that can follow a URL given in a Usenet news post."

---------------------- For Google droolers without readers, go here and enter message id:

Darling Regan