GPS not discussed here?

Hey Guys,

I did a search of this list for GSP and nothing came up. Is this topic a no no or what?

Comments on the quality, price and durability of these useful devices would be appreciated.

TIA

RF

Reply to
Red Fox

I dont know what GSP is, but if you try google with GPS, you get 248,000,000 for GPS hits. Now if you have some additional search terms, maybe somebody might be able help you. I dropped my crystal ball yesterday.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Dunno about a 'no no', but likely off topic unless you're getting into the detail of the design I suppose.

There are however two newsgroups where everything GPS is discussed:

alt.satellite.gps and sci.geo.satellite-nav

There's probably others, but I've found those two get by far the most volume.

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to

no

would

the

volume.

Thank you John. Great reply. I'm on my bike now :-)

RF

Reply to
Red Fox

It must have been defective or it would have warned you, first. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Red Fox schrieb:

Have a look at sci.geo.satellite-nav

HTH

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

no

would

Besten Dank Reinhard. Das ist eine gute aktive Gruppe :-)

RF

Reply to
Red Fox