What a newsgroup!!!

--
Well, you\'re not a designer, so of course you have to cast
aspersions on those who are in order to try to ass uage your
impotence.
Reply to
John Fields

Funny!!!

Sounds to me like someone who was so severely pussywhipped by his
mother that she left him an emotional cripple totally in fear of
women.

His poor father was probably in the same boat.
Reply to
John Fields

--
Oh, here we go again with the: "It\'s not my fault I\'m this way." sob
story

--
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge?
Reply to

doesn't advocate

--
If you expect to be treated non-violently by those who disagree
vehemently with your views, why do you not afford the same courtesy

--
Eating shit is a member of that set, no?
Reply to

You just say that because you can't see curling live in High Def.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Good one (and honestly in most cases closer to reality) :)

SioL

Reply to
SioL

The trouble with TV is that images can easily be made to speak directly to our emotions without passing through our reason first. Music and text can do this too, but only for some people, sometimes, and it's much harder to arrange. The result of video saturation is a lot of strongly held views with very little rational content, as we see on both sides of most of the contentious issues of our day.

Confusing TV watching with education is quite amusing, and confusing non-TV watching with mental backwardness is even more amusing, or it would be if it weren't fairly widespread. Where did the OP get that idea anyway, from TV?

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Isn't that an old-folks sport ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

So I deduced correctly, they ARE queers.

...Jim Thompson

doesn't advocate

That's fear talking; rational males will either ignore the display or appreciate it. Every bird and every mammal struts its stuff; that's the way nature works.

I sure hope that's parody.

It's amazing how many men want women but hate and fear them. This constitutes being f***ed up at very fundamental levels.

John

I have a lot of history books, and they don't have commercials.

I do have the entire Victory At Sea set on video tape, and Morison's

14-volume History of US Naval Operations in WWII, and about 8 more shelves of military history, especially books about radar and The Bomb. The crap on TV is, usually, dumbed-down and inaccurate crap, faked re-enactments, and Ollie North type talking heads.

Not likely. Their father is a PhD engineer and their mother is a PhD biologist.

John

Or Nascar!

John

asserted...

doesn't advocate

What amazes me is the sheer number of inadequate males. Even more surprising is how they can congregate on soc.men and claim superiority. They're duds, misfits, throw-backs, but won't face up to it.

...Jim Thompson

Does she look like a senior to you?

Maybe you're thinking of lawn bowling. ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Can you prove this? Or is it just a vain attempt to hide your ingenuity?

Usenet lits score: GIT-R-DONE! #20 Usenet asshole #6 Lits Slut #11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007

Reply to
Niemadre

They must be the latter. Conflicted closet gays are fiercely homophobic but don't hate women.

Same here, except for a lack of cats, birds, companies, and people to run them.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

Very nice!

My father took up curling at, I dunno, about 50? Prior to that he was on a regular bowling team for umpteen years.

So I guess it really is an "older" person's sport... but I wouldn't suggest that 50 is at all "old" anymore. :-)

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

asserted...

doesn't advocate

And they prolly listen to disco music as well.