Electronic parts sites

I am looking for sites that sell electronic components.

I have Jameco, but they don't have a lot of components.

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
AK

Digikey, Mouser, Newark, Arrow, Octopart...

Reply to
Randy Day

Thanks.

Reply to
AK

What are you looking for (generally)? I sense you are something of a newbie in electronics?

I have a few surplus electronic sites I like, neat stuff and some of it cheaply priced. All Electronics, Marlin P Jones, bgmicro, electronic goldmine, and not strictly electronics - american science and surplus.

Can or do you program? There are several neat single board computers, or integrated circuit controllers on the market that can do some pretty interesting things, and it is possible to achieve in software what would take an enormous amount of hardware if you were to do the same thing with logic or linear IC's

Some idea of your interests would aid in recommendations.

Reply to
default

For the Nth time, Radiospares, Farnell.

Reply to
Look165

I am looking for sites with individual electronic parts as well as electronic kits.

Andy

Reply to
AK