Re: What a newsgroup!!!

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 04:30:30 GMT, Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor Gave us:

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Wed, >11 Apr 2007 12:13:51 +1000, Bob Parker > screamed from behind the mulberry >bush: > >>>>>>> >>>>> >>>> So there are no men in this group? >> >> Exactly which "group" are you referring to? Are any of you aware >>that all your chatter is being crossposted to the aus.electronics >>newsgroup which has been all but wrecked by it? >> It's unlikely that the people in sci.electronics.design or aus.legal >>are enjoying it either. >> We'd all hugely appreciate it if you'd all look at where you're >>posting to and confine yourselves to the AUK newsgroup so we can get >>back to normal. >> TIA. > >Liberal use of the killfile would be more effective than what you >suggest. Besides, you bonehead, you're just perpetuating it by this >very post.

Wrong, dipshit. Those auk fucktards pull this baby bullshit behavior as often as they jack off.

Reply to
MassiveProng

I'm not schizophrenic, and neither am I.

Reply to
Gil Stirling

Some cheese with your whine today, Numby?

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
  -- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus?  Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
  -- Dr. David Tholen
Reply to
Art Deco

Thus spake MassiveProng:

You seem bitter.

Reply to
MassiveDrongo

im 14 years old and der is dis lad that i lyke propa loads nd everyfink nd he likes me loads as well except ders a problem he is 22...is it to want to b wiv a 22yr old?? plz write back xx

Reply to
MassiveDrongo