The Race Card, Football and Me

Rush Limbaugh writes about his exclusion from being part owner of the Rams

brent

Poor Rush. He's such a victim.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Leftist weenies, liberals, Democrats, and Norwegian sardine eaters, are a cancer on society ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I thought you had sloman kill filed?

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

But not yet the troll feeders... coming soon to a filter near you ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

You'd be done, if you didn't spend so much time DRAG racing! ;-)

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It's getting difficult to do that anymore. The guv-ment is so hard-up for cash they have radar traps everywhere :-( ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

row

ght

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 |

I was in Phoenix a couple of months ago driving on one of the Interstates. I was going the fastest on the road, and I wasn't even going fast, then it dawned on me that there might be cameras, so I slowed down. Are there cameras on all these roads, it sure seemed like EVERYONE was going at/under the speed limit.

Reply to
brent

[snip]

In Phoenix proper there are a lot of fixed-location photo radar set-ups. Also photo-vans (DPS).

However: There will be a yellow-diamond sign announcing "Photo Enforcement" ~1/4 mile prior. So you have to pay attention ;-)

Nasty! $180 for 10-over... I know, from experience :-( ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Leave it to a total retard to be in AZ and have no clue where he could drag race legally.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Who ever did that 2 month fish study has never met a Bluegill caught on small hooks. Again and Again and Again with #4 hooks and maggots.

Steve

Reply to
osr

I have caught bluegills with no bait even attached to the hook!

Reply to
brent

You are as retarded as any troll or "troll feeder" ever could be.

Your incessant meaningless horseshit posts are proof that you deserve to be filtered more than any troll or troll feeder ever did.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Did you forget who and what Rush Limbaugh is?

Reply to
JosephKK

Rush is from Missouri. What's your point ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

the

=20 Rush is supposedly right wing. Supposedly, only left wingers can play "victim" well. Though he does seem to be a victim of his own (de)vices. Do you "like" his show?

Reply to
JosephKK

Look back thru my posting history. I gave up on Limbaugh many years ago. He lies and/or "embellishes" numerical data to suit his ends.

Limbaugh got snagged by a standard leftist method... if they don't like you, you're a racist.

Since I'm not a "public figure" I'm waiting quietly for someone to call ME a racist. Then I can sue and embellish my retirement fund ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Unless the courts declare idiots as a race.

Michael A. Terrell

Given the current political climate, that might happen.

Witness the recent "hate crime" legislation:

Whip a gay guy's ass in a bar because he tries to push you around, you're guilty of a hate crime.

Whip Joe Sixpack's ass in a bar because he tries to push you around, nobody cares. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Arrest an 'African American' caught breaking into a house (that has already had one recent burglary) who has no ID and is giving you a hard time, then the president will stick his nose into the situation because he didn't stick to the teleprompter in front of him. :(

Michael A. Terrell