The Race Card, Football and Me

In Arizona, just proclaim, "I feel threatened!", then shoot his ass ;-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

1) You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. 2) What one person receives without working for, another person must work for, without receiving. 3) The government cannot give to anybody anything that the govern- ment does not first take from somebody else. 4) When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation. 5) You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

- Adrian Rogers, 1931

Adrian Rogers, 1931

6) When you plant a carrot in Kansas, it does not destroy one in China.
Reply to
brent

The courts in Florida have changed their view about shooting in self defense. I guess that some of the judges were afraid of home invasion and knew they would have the book thrown at them if they ever had to defend themselves.

Michael A. Terrell