A win-win idea

Hi,Excuse me for interrupting you. I'm Alwen King,As a pursuer of "grid economy", I am very appreciated with its originality. I think "grid economy" will be a totally new advertising mode during Web 2.0 days. Therefore, I also prepare a website "

" to have a try.

Maybe you'll ask "Why should I buy your grid(1 grid = 20x20 pixels)?" You will have an image and a link to your site on my site that could potentially be seen by millions of people who are curious about Virtual Christmas, and curious about who have bought the grid and what they put on the grid, so that they will click to find out themselves.

The site will be online for 5 years guaranteed (at least until November

25 2010), however the aim is to keep the site online forever.The idea is to create something of an internet time capsule: a homepage that is unique and permanent. Everything on the internet keeps changing so fast, it will be nice to have something that stays solid and permanent for many years. You can be a part of that!

You could help our website operate continuously and attract more curious people to visit "Virtual Christmas".Meanwhile, it will help your website to get lots of visitors in an endless stream.It is really a win-win idea.

Buy a grid and put in your favorites, share with everyone a happy Christmas!

Reply to
Alwen

And, maybe I won't.

Thanks anyway, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Indeed. See:

... the first guy who started the idea of selling a huge grid of pixels can legitimately be considered clever and deserves the money he's been making off of it, but now of course there are hundreds of "me too!" web sites that I doubt are ever going to make a penny.

Reply to
Joel Kolstad