Sleepy Joe appoints AOC as head of CLIMATE TASK FORCE!

No SHIT, Sleepy Joe is SO DESPERATE to win the hard-core left that he is wi lling to put AOC in a SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY role! Biden can kiss goodbye all of the union votes in the energy industry. I guess he figures that oil fiel d roughnecks don't follow the news!

Flyguy

It's hard to believe that Democrat powers will let this guy be the Presidential candidate.

Science teaches us to doubt.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

He is not able to put anyone anywhere - and never will be.

Reply to
jurb6006

willing to put AOC in a SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY role! Biden can kiss goodbye a ll of the union votes in the energy industry. I guess he figures that oil f ield roughnecks don't follow the news!

Arghhh! I am so ready for a third party. Hey at least the virus stuff has kept us from being too stupid over the election. (always looking for a silver lining.)

Dan Carlin has a new "common sense" podcast. He is one of the few people that seem to make any sense these days. (And thinks that maybe there is Caesar in our future.)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

willing to put AOC in a SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY role! Biden can kiss goodbye a ll of the union votes in the energy industry. I guess he figures that oil f ield roughnecks don't follow the news!

And AOC is so grounded in reality when it comes government expenditures of trillions $$$ too. Good choice, Joe.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

The problem with politicians is that they don't have to work for a living.

Science teaches us to doubt.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

AoC has worked for a living, bartending is a job.

She does likely reminds millions of grumpy older men like Fly-guy of all the young women who told them "No thanks, I'm not really interested in you in that way" at bars over the years which is why I like her and she makes them so mad.

But that was hardly their fault. Could have been different, dudes...

Reply to
bitrex

I've never hit on a barmaid. Not my type. I prefer speech pathologists, programmers, engineers, business ladies, women with interesting day jobs.

How have you done with bartenders?

Science teaches us to doubt.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

e is willing to put AOC in a SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY role! Biden can kiss goodb ye all of the union votes in the energy industry. I guess he figures that o il field roughnecks don't follow the news!

s of trillions $$$ too. Good choice, Joe.

You wish - she's about as attractive as a PORCUPINE, and probably less sati sfying.

Reply to
Flyguy

Female bartenders have had just about every line run on them and get hit on by drunk customers constantly, if one's looking for an easy good time the bartender is about the last woman you'd pick unless you're a famous actor or rock star or something.

It's common courtesy and good sense in general as a single man to leave the female bartenders and waitstaff alone they're paid to be friendly so very easy to misinterpret just job-friendly as "I actually like you as a male"-friendly. More often than not, you're wasting your time.

In summary, bartenders are tough and the juice usually isn't worth the squeeze there tend to be more attractive, more smarter, more single, and less jaded women around in any straight bar or club you care to mention.

They're fine people to be friends with and "service workers" very much will go out of their way to give perks to customers who tip just modestly better than average (doesn't have to be exorbitant) and don't bark demands at them like they're slaves.

Reply to
bitrex

Isn't congress an interesting day job?

Reply to
whit3rd

No. I've dated two lady lawyers, one very politically connected, but the law is a battle, a me-win-you-lose deal, and I don't like that.

Science teaches us to doubt.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

he is willing to put AOC in a SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY role! Biden can kiss goo dbye all of the union votes in the energy industry. I guess he figures that oil field roughnecks don't follow the news!

res of trillions $$$ too. Good choice, Joe.

tisfying.

So Flyguy has had liasons with porcupines? That was probably over-ambitious of him - he might be able to provide sexual satisfaction to the unfortunat e animal, but his pillow talk wouldn't be up to snuff.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

willing to put AOC in a SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY role! Biden can kiss goodbye al l of the union votes in the energy industry. I guess he figures that oil fi eld roughnecks don't follow the news!

Wow! Just reading the title, I am reminded of when Sen. McCain chose Sarah Palin as his running mate. My immediate thought then, as it is now, is that the candidate simply doesn't want the job!

Reply to
mpm

he is willing to put AOC in a SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY role! Biden can kiss goo dbye all of the union votes in the energy industry. I guess he figures that oil field roughnecks don't follow the news!

res of trillions $$$ too. Good choice, Joe.

ll

Seems that AOC has remembered ALL those lines - and is using them on the Am erican people.

Reply to
Flyguy

at he is willing to put AOC in a SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY role! Biden can kiss g oodbye all of the union votes in the energy industry. I guess he figures th at oil field roughnecks don't follow the news!

tures of trillions $$$ too. Good choice, Joe.

all

he

satisfying.

us of him - he might be able to provide sexual satisfaction to the unfortun ate animal, but his pillow talk wouldn't be up to snuff.

Hey SL0W MAN,

Your disgusting animal perversions are of no interest here.

Reply to
Flyguy

that he is willing to put AOC in a SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY role! Biden can kiss goodbye all of the union votes in the energy industry. I guess he figures that oil field roughnecks don't follow the news!

the

ditures of trillions $$$ too. Good choice, Joe.

f all

in

she

.

s satisfying.

ious of him - he might be able to provide sexual satisfaction to the unfort unate animal, but his pillow talk wouldn't be up to snuff.

It's you who compared AoC's sexual attractiveness to that of a porcupine - not me. It's your disgusting - and probably painful - sexual perversion tha t we are talking about here.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

"I'm a very stable genius..."

Don't have to try too hard if you're a young woman (being a white woman helps) or a billionaire/very wealthy. The world is organized to serve your needs.

If you're not one of those classes, well...you'd better get to work they're counting on you.

Reply to
bitrex

There are men who think attractive, educated anti-feminist women exist, as if educated women are incapable of reading Ayn Rand, too, and grabbing a few chestnuts from this "virtue of self-interest"-stuff.

Reply to
bitrex