Labradoodle breeder now leads US pandemic task force

 Thanks,
    - Win
Reply to
Winfield Hill

That's more dumb left wing slander. The Harrison character is a career bureaucrat, and the labradoodle breeding was a hobby side gig. Not to worry, he has long since been replaced by the very capable Mike Pence.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

tapped-to-lead-us-pandemic-task-force

He is pretty smart though selling designer mongrels to willing fools.

Who is waiting for the other three horsemen to arrive...

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

LOL- that depends. Labradoodles are used a lot as "therapy" dogs and they truly are remarkable animals, very beneficial disabled owners. Dunno if that's what he was breeding. They go for top dollar if trained.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

They do seem to be very nice dogs. I have heard the rumor that people have been breeding dogs for years now.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

We have a lady friend who ordered a custom-made labradoodle, and it's a great dog. But it annoys her that Sophie seems to like me more than she like her. I've seen that phenom before, that dogs seem to prefer guys. Maybe we smell better or something. Maybe Sophie noticed that I give her treats.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

eeder-was-

They are. The dentist I go to has one. The dog greets all the patients in t he waiting area and follows them back to the examination room, and just gen erally hangs around letting everyone know she's thinking about them in a ve ry relaxed way. She knows how to get herself out of the way, usually floppi ng down for a nap, while the dentist is dealing with a patient.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I heard that Brian Harrison also trained Pence and still grooms him. I'm hoping there was never any breeding involved.

I'm just sayin'

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C

Reuters, Health News, is hardly left wing.

"Harrison, 37, was an unusual choice, with no formal education in public health, management, or medicine and with only limited experience in the fields." He made a series of bad decisions during a critical

before Pence took over in February, and he's still there isn't he?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

der-was-

Nothing at unusual, that there is the typical resume of a political appoint ee. You would be appalled if you knew the truth.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I'm not a huge dog person, but a number of my neighbours have labradoodles or golden doodles (golden retriever/standard poodle mix). They're lovely dogs, as dogs go. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs