Simple way to bind wires, without ties

changes subject line nym-shifting See also: BarnCat wrote: Hellequin MassiveProng wrote: MrTallyman Numer0 Un0 Pueblo Dancer scorpius TheKraken wrote: UltimatePatriot wrote: ...maybe dozens more

news.astraweb.com!border6.newsrouter.astraweb.com!news.glorb.com!feeder.erje.net!de-l.enfer-du-nord.net!feeder1.enfer-du-nord.net!gegeweb.org!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail

Reply to
John Doe

Yeah what you say, and he most likely does not recycle either!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

This is a MIME-encoded message.

--==_=_====____40939.72982063669AA590DB==

Jamie wrote:

Says a freshman from the troll academy.

But in fact, I am saving the environment by reducing the number of plastic ties used to bind wire, like this...

Take a wire of whatever sort that is about 4 feet long. Fold it in half. Fold it in half again. Now it is 1 foot long. Grab both ends and tie an overhand knot. That's it. It stays stuck together in a much more compact and easy to manage form. The same method can be used for tying up the ends of wires that are currently being used (plugged in at both ends) by doing as described above with the folded excess wire.

That one is more to the point, but if it don't work...

--==_=_====____40939.72982063669AA590DB== Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="tying cables.jpg" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAYABgAAD/4QAWRXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAAAAAAAAAD/

2wBDAAgGBgcGBQgHBwcJCQgKDBQNDAsLDBkSEw8UHRofHh0aHBwgJC4nICIs IxwcKDcpLDAxNDQ0Hyc5PTgyPC4zNDL/2wBDAQkJCQwLDBgNDRgyIRwhMjIy MjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIy MjL/wAARCACUAKsDASIAAhEBAxEB/8QAHwAAAQUBAQEBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAEC AwQFBgcICQoL/8QAtRAAAgEDAwIEAwUFBAQAAAF9AQIDAAQRBRIhMUEGE1Fh ByJxFDKBkaEII0KxwRVS0fAkM2JyggkKFhcYGRolJicoKSo0NTY3ODk6Q0RF RkdISUpTVFVWV1hZWmNkZWZnaGlqc3R1dnd4eXqDhIWGh4iJipKTlJWWl5iZ mqKjpKWmp6ipqrKztLW2t7i5usLDxMXGx8jJytLT1NXW19jZ2uHi4+Tl5ufo 6erx8vP09fb3+Pn6/8QAHwEAAwEBAQEBAQEBAQAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcICQoL /8QAtREAAgECBAQDBAcFBAQAAQJ3AAECAxEEBSExBhJBUQdhcRMiMoEIFEKR obHBCSMzUvAVYnLRChYkNOEl8RcYGRomJygpKjU2Nzg5OkNERUZHSElKU1RV VldYWVpjZGVmZ2hpanN0dXZ3eHl6goOEhYaHiImKkpOUlZaXmJmaoqOkpaan qKmqsrO0tba3uLm6wsPExcbHyMnK0tPU1dbX2Nna4uPk5ebn6Onq8vP09fb3 +Pn6/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwDUB5p+aro1P3UgJc0u7ioQaduJoAkV8mnnNVJr gW654zVB9dCttKUCNnqab1OM1mR6xGx54qVdQhYnmgC224E45pokPcc1CLyP PU05ZkfoaBEwcU4PntUWB1pDJt5PQUDJ9xNOBHaqn2tRnrUX9ohW24oGjQKi jaG4qn/aKqfmqaK7ikPDUgJzEp70ww+hqXIPINITQBC0bDpTNrA1YyRSfWgC IbhRuPpUwpMCgCgucU7NOppFUAoeneZgVFtqOQEDjmgRVvpRJJjPaue1VZop FdAxFatwSJmPSkMsbrtcj8aQzBivyGw/ArVt7uNwOaZNpcUh3AAg1AdLaLmN vwFIRqHdjdG+fakF8UbawKtVCJ7mE4aM49athFufvjDetAGjDeyAZPK0jXLz c5woNVh8q/Mdqr696hXzbhyqgrHnqKBliW9WNtqAsai+0TuciL9KkxBZrlyC fU1VfxDaxNjeBTAlNxMp+eI4+lSx3COfkJRvemxazBMFJ5B6GpHigugTGQje 1AFy0vniba53ZrVSQONwPFc1FMYJRDL+BrRtroCUDkLnHNAGtnkmnVET0xTt 1AD6KZmjNAisvXNKaaDgUZNMA7UxlyDT8568Uxj6UAZ9xb7uaz5bfBzW04zV OSPrzSApxyNGMN0qYOkg4NDRDHSomhB5BxQIdIrgDBzViNcKCwwe9VI0feFz kVZuXMcHPWkMgk3XdwEX7i9aW8vY7KHavGKch+zWxc/ebmuZv2murj5fug0D I7yW/vSCv3D2pkQitT++jIJ71fgkeMANH+VaKLDdR7XVT7YoArQXluEACrit KO6twud3FY9z4eKP51uxI7rmpYdPLxjEhBHagDVlhW7TKP8AMOh9KW3V04cn IFUMTWxBOceorQjuRIoDDH+0KANu0kEkAyeR1qdelZ1i4SQoeh71fHFMCTNG ab2pM0CKu40FmowM0vFADC5HWk305wCBTcUgGFsmoX5NWCophUHtTArmo2UY NWWjqIrzigCGAZlAz0qO8/eXaRZp8YxMaiQh9QyR0oAj1InaI1PbFZUMckDk vhhWjfNmYiqLOwJ5oGTwSJI3zce1WWtMrvgOGrMLAnPf2q1BcvDj5iQaQF62 uXQ+VOMEd/WpJrcOvmRcNSRNHdoFbrTo2a3l8tjlfU9qAGwOJCY5l+b0ps8B gO9PudxTryE/66P746mpYJluoeevQimBPEcxApzjkGtGGTzIw1ZNqfJlMR6H pVuJzHIYx9RSQGhu4pariQkdKXe3pTERZozTM0uaAHZoxSZozQAGmd6cTTaL ANY1E3FSPxULng0ARRYMzZqvDxfsO9SxsBNz3qvcSC3v0c9DxQAy6Xdc1XeE E4qxeHFwj9jTiM4oApGAA9KYVK9BmrrjJxUTJjgUgGQyGJ1Yde4rXXZdQ9fm rHI+bGKsWFyY7jY3SgZft5DuMEn0qtGptb5oz91zkVZu1KMso7GodQU/uZ/Q 80xFqUAhXXqKmibNwrN6VFjdag+1ELbmXPUUAaihafgVXRsjFTg8UAUwaM03 NL6UDHZpc03vTqAA02nGmmmA1hmoJBwamOe1QyZwaBFNhtlU9qh1WMyRo69j nNTy/d96Vz51qV74oArzJ5tojjlgKigmyNrdRT7KVSr27nBGaqTxmKfA6dqQ Fw55pqKXOAPxp1sryf6zgVMHVMpGMn1oAieIR54y1QPD5LpK3BJq+sYjG5zk msbVbxnnhSIZG8Z/OkM6K4Ae1+oqreEto5bvtq2//Hkv0qjdSBNMCH+LigRc gb/QwPYUy3OJKWIbbQfSktuWzTA0EOKlD8VAtSDpQBAOTTqYDTgaAHCnUynZ oAWjFJmjNADWAqMgc5qQketMbGKAKU6/3agiYo5B6GrchHc1X8gN8xOMUDKN 1bSG6SSDr3q6URQGmwWAqO5u44F4qhG8+oykLlEFAi41y1w/lQDjvVuONIFz 3I5qONYrWPJxkdTVd5ZLttsfCetADpZ2nfZGcgdarG2X7Wijkk5NXCkdtFu9 OvvTbKLezTtxnpQM0bhgtuq1lzjzpkhHRTyKnvrkLgA5PYCm2kW1fMc/Meea BFuRtsQTFPhAGCBiq4kDycHNXIhhRQBZXtT8CmKwAp+aAKmcClU0xeaeBigB 2aAaZmgGgCTOaDUbSqo5NQPdAKcUATlwAeaiabtVKW5CDLNVOW/LcRg0AXp7 iOPlmqlNfSSZES0xLWS4bdIavRwRwLkigZSg043DebcMQPSrpkitI+wAqtd6 kkHCjOeBiq9tDLdSGSY5jPQGlcRKN967BsiL19auuUghG3AAFNZkhXCAAAVk z33nOU2naKYFvc95LtPEYq3JcLbx7Ae2AKzo5ZWjxEmD0zSR2E8shMjk0DJI mVpPMlbnsKt7ncYX7tMj0wk/Mc1ox2+0BaBENpb7Tk9a0QvGKbHDhqsqlAEe 2nc1JsxS7RQBRXgUuaj3YprygKT6CgB7yKo5NVJLsnpwKqNcmVjgjFReTLIT hsUgJJbxV75qq11JMdsYNTrp4By5zViOKOMYVRmgCpHZyN80h/CrUduicgCp c9qQA9qYAWI4HFITkYbmg8daFOwZNICBdOQS+a3IPY1IzBTtHAq1u/d5FUJe WpAIzbwV9sU6K1TAJUCnxR55Aq7HGcU0A2KFQvAzVmOMEdKaMrwBUyAgUwHp GMmniIZzihWwelSA5NAAox2pwOaM+9LQAUUUcUAZDGoZidpHtRRQBkMdr4Hr UolZRkUUUmBLA7M5yatjoaKKQBSnoaKKYEYNIx4oooAmTmLmqY/1poopAXIe lWh0oopoCRakFFFMCTvSjrRRQA6nL0oooAWiiigD/9m=

--==_=_====____40939.72982063669AA590DB==--

Reply to
John Doe

At least a *hundred* more. Michael Terrell keeps a list of Nymbecile's nyms.

Reply to
krw

You do know that 'Three trolls fighting' is one sign of the Apocalypse, don't you?

Michael A. Terrell

Utter stupidity with every post you submit.

Reply to
MassiveProng

You are beyond full of shit. Stop dumping your stupid shit in the group, you immature f*****ad.

Reply to
MassiveProng

Said the idiot who just spent over a day SPAM trolling these groups with his utter stupidity that has MNOTHING to do with the group topics AT ALL.

You are a goddamned idiot. Your ISP and your lame News service provider are going to be more than a bit unhappy with the level of utter stupidity you flaunt under their login.

Your access days are numbered.

Reply to
MassiveProng

I do not post retarded stupidity on Youtube, you pathetic f*ck.

I would love to post a video of me strapping you to a table, and performing a complete vivisection on you. Sorry, chump, but yes, you ARE too stupid, and you WILL have to go look that one up, boy.

Now THAT video would get some views! Especially by those that have endured your utter stupidity thus far.

Reply to
MassiveProng

If you believe that stupidity, you should seek professional mental health assistance.

It is as old as toilet paper.

You are as stupid as toilet paper, prior to use.

That means that used toilet paper has more on the ball than you do.

Reply to
MassiveProng

Complaint forwarded to snipped-for-privacy@astraweb.com

I hope you lose your account, and I hope you paid a lot for it, and I hope they do not refund you. That is what you deserve.

Reply to
MassiveProng

You do know that if complaints had any effect, the entire Usenet would have lost their accounts years ago? Just sayin'

--
Opened for inspection.
Reply to

See that? You're right!

You're thinking of "invaluable". It's a tricky one, I know, but it means valuable.

Reply to
beryl

For instance, he just confirmed that often as not he's right.

Reply to
beryl

Better yet, not speaking to him at all. At least a child is often willing to learn something. John Doe appears unwilling to even admit there is anything left for him to learn. A legend in his own mind...

--
Quit worrying about your health.  It'll go away.
		-- Robert Orben

A shame, fungus--you were just starting to grow on us.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

True, and I would likely only have one nym. The only other effect is I would likely not be able to talk like a sailor... as much.

You'd be surprised at my writing skills when I am outlining the behavior of another. I use big words like "professional" and "disrupt", and "resolution".

He has been 'cut-and-paste' repeating that same crap, links and all, for days, and especially since he was anti-admired (mired). They will notice the re-posts.

He dislikes blunt opinions. Too bad.

Hell, if they noticed his content, they'd boot him for sure... after they got back up off the floor.

I am KNOT messing around any more!

Note how not ONE manufacturer is the entire industry ties their products into a knot. Hell, in nearly ANY "long strand" type industry.

CABLE, WIRE, ROPE, etc., etc., etc. NONE sell "by the knotted bunch".

He is "out in left field", and he is KNOT coming back.

Bwuahahahahahahaa!

And this one is for him specifically:

MassiveProng

VioletaPachydermata

Your remarks are inflammatory! It's a trick! I'm KNOT LISTENING!

Kna, Kna, Kna, Kna, Kna, Kna, Kna, Kna, Kna, Kna, Kna, Kna! :-)

Knone shall pass! I am a Knight of Kni!

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

That is not exactly what I did.