MII to AUI...in a bind

Hello,

I have been looking around the message boards and an MII to AUI conversion is looking pretty bleak, but I will try and ask anyway.

I am trying to build a NIC that goes into an ISA slot (this limits me to what Ethernet Controller I can use). I was asked if it could contain 10BaseT and 10Base2... no big deal, its been done a million times (about a million years ago!). Then I was asked if I could also add 100BaseFX. This threw a wrench in the works, 100 Base stuff uses MII while 10 Base stuff uses AUI, correct? Is there no solution to this besides creating two different cards for this problem?

Thank you in advance

Reply to
Matt