Simple way to bind wires, without ties

Joseph Krudy Kretinous Kunt from the KKK is a child.

They are far from vulgar.

You could not, in fact name even one that is.

You are truly clueless. You dumb sumbitch.

Reply to
Herbert John "Jackie" Gleason

___________________________ /| /| | | ||__|| | Please don't | / O O\__ feed | / \ the trolls | / \ \ | / _ \ \ ---------------------- / |\____\ \ || / | | | |\____/ || / \|_|_|/ | __|| / / \ |____| || / | | /| | --| | | |// |____ --| * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/

*-- _--\ _ \ // | / _ \\ _ // | /
  • / \_ /- | - | | * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Rescuing me from the total retards in this group would require more than Larkin, since he is one of them.

You? You are too stupid to even pay any attention to.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

If i decide that John Doe is in that class, feeding will cease. I ceased feeding NymNoNutz long ago.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

position at the

being

Vanity thy name is John Larkin.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

You are nothing more than an immature little bitch, just like ASCII boy is.

Reply to
WhySoSerious?

(...)

John Doe is all right by me. He shares what he is doing in his shop for our edification and entertainment.

That is a core value of USENET in my humble opinion.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Said the most retarded cut-and-paste dumbfuck in all of Usenet.

Reply to
lurch

Why are you still trolling this group?

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

oKdim;

Reply to
John Doe

...being a top posting retard means you should be ignored by all.

Then there is that STUPID group add thing your "special" access account adds. Unless you are the one doing that stupid shit. That would be even more sad.

Reply to
FatBytestard

SNIPPED RETARDED RE-SPAMMINATION of the group...

AGAINI!

Goddamned cut and paste SPAMMING RETARD!

Reply to
FatBytestard

I have one, it pays about US$100,000 per year, doing electrical engineering. That is why i can't spend all my time on Usenet like you.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

We saw your technique about twenty times now. If any here thought it was all that you would have been welcomed better. If that is all you have to offer, leave sed, you have nothing for us here.

?-/

Reply to
josephkk