ROHS++

"Terahertz" is a money word at present--which matters to these folks since "nanotechnology" is past its first youth.

Cheers,

Phil "Hollywood" Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Well, for a plonker, you sure do seem to spend a lot of time tracking down responses to my posts so you can try to insult me.

You can't insult me, of course, because your words have no value.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Oddly enough, the Dutch press release didn't include the word Terahertz. The press realese looks as if it was written by a physicist being careful not frighten off the the less technical reader.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to