ROHS++

Whilst we do have urban foxes over here, they usually keep pretty much to themselves and tend to venture out at night in the town mostly it seems.

In terms of larger birds, we just have pigeons and crows round here and from time to time my garden gets a visit from hedgehogs too. The hedgehogs are *very* noisy when mating btw !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Surely you mean Baahahahahahaha ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Well, no - I go back pretty much every year, and I've yet to run into any kind of protest action by sheep (or anybody esle for that matter). The Air Emirates flight we usually take does get in late - a bit after midnight - and it would take a highly motivated activist to put together any kind of demonstration at that time of night.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Spelling isn't Jim's strong suite.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

So, you're admitting to pulling the wool over their eyes?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

...they are for ladies; you do not qualify!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Hardly. I was brought up on the north west coast of Tasmania, which is too wet for sheep, and went to university in Melbourne - a large and essentially sheep-free city.

I have, in fact, been deprived of any opportunity to interact with sheep - which might account for my willingness to interact with Dubbya-voters in this forum.

--
Bill Sloman. Nijmegen
Reply to

Well, after all, his native language is silicon.

John

And here was I thinking that it was neo-con - which is silly enough in its way.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

You never miss a chance to be unlikable, do you?

John

And he wonders why he can't get a job. He might as well have "ASSHOLE" tattooed across his forehead ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Actually, I thought it was quite clever. But I'm clearly "a leftist weenie" because I happen to see bill.sloman's point, about the neocons and Bushists being, essentially, blockheads. This is very unlikable to the neocons and Bushists, and even the silly-cons. ;-)

In case you didn't get the joke, it's

JL: "I thought his language was silicon." BS: "And here I was thinking it was neo-con, which is quite silly in itself" Astute Reader: "Ah! neocon, silicon, silly-con! Got it!" >:->

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

How do you he doesn't? Stage makeup will cover ALMOST anything. Look what it does for politicians. It even covers their horns.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Even his puns are mean-spirited. Got it.

John

That's putting a lot of significance into a fairly trivial pun. Lighten up.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Only if you go around thinking that the sun shines out of Dubbya's asshole.

Since my potential employers are Dutch, currying favour with U.S. neocons would really make me unemployable - that kind of right wing thinking became unfashionalbe around here early in 1945, and is still confined to the lunatic fringe.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Oh, don't get me wrong. You're not significant.

John

Since Jim went to the trouble of reporting me to the current equivalent of the committee for un-American activities - and presumably got a flea in his ear for wasting their time - he might even have some idea what I look like. Granting his rather limited grasp of reality, he probably has "recovered memories" of hooves, horns and tail, whereas your inventions come exclusively from the tepid shallows of your feeble imagination.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Not a delusion that I've ever had - at least not since I got to the age of majority.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

But not their *eyes* !