Re: Are TS555's really supposed to suck this much?

Are you sure? The character in my baby fingertip is greater than that found within your entire, pathetic, stinking hulk.

That rules you out.

My daily work product proves that to be a false claim.

To the tune of a half million dollars a day in high end communications gear.

We expected false words from a goddamned utter retard like you though.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

That depends on the characteristics of the pulses sent.

If the difference is great enough, the cables effect will not cause the scoped traces to appear equal.

Again, you show us your idiocy.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Oh I'm sure all right. You are nothing more than an abusive wanker.

Admittedly the work of a janitor is important, but it doesn't rule out your imbecility.

Can you prove that? Until you can your claim remains absolute BOLLOCKS.

Your refusal to attempt a mathematical puzzle set for you a while back by Mr. Cranium adds weight the view of most on this group that you are a deluded know-nothing tosser.

On a happier note, you managed your last post without using the words "retard" or "shit". Well done!

Reply to
warm'n'flat

Bollocks?

Fuck off and die, you pathetic brit twit worm. You probably never served in her majesty's armed forces. You are a pussy, at best. I'd be willing to bet.

You know nothing about me, and my turds have done more to make the world a better place than your pathetic hulk ever will.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Your stupidity, as well as that of the Cranium retard means that ignoring you both is the best thing I could ever do.

Have a nice remainder of your pathetic, sub-human life, little boy.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

There was no committee and no fraud; they were individually asked if they knew that I was okay (not by me), they put it in writing for the IEEE, and that was it.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Would you like to spell out the characteristics? I've already mentioned their Fourier transformations, which tells you most of what you'd need to know.

he

Naturally not.

Since the argument is that the sort of artbitary sequence of one and zeros required to represent a a six or seve digit number isn't all that different from the progressively longer series of one's that John Fields claims to have used to transmit the same information rather less economically, the hand-waving comments about the "characteristics of the pulses sent" is a pathetically inadequate substitute for an argument.

None to surprising, since it comes from a pathetically inadequate substitute for an engineer.

A singularly implausible claim. Dimbulb not only doesn't know what he is talking about, but he's also unaware of the transparent incompetence of his attempts to pose as an engineer.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

At 67, I'm now entitled to describe myself as retired. I'd prefer not to be, but the local personnel departments don't seem to be willing to see it any other way.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

No, idiot. The goal is better, not cheaper, in the hybrid case.

You really must be absolutely clueless about how the industry operates.

Some folks improve profits by getting more numbers for the same output. Some folks make more by producing a different, better performing device.

Both exist. Not that you could ever grasp that concept.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Why don't you declare yourself as the only person in the world that thinks that the 555 is obsolete? I am sure you'd get hired that day!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Ahhh... the delusion rears its ugly head... again.

Trust me, it has more to do with your personality than it does with a personnel department.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Her majesty? Who's that?

The only old queen I'm interested in is you. What are you wearing today, sweetie?

Oh dear, another faeces reference. You really do have difficulty keeping your fetish under control

Reply to
warm'n'flat