Re: Are TS555's really supposed to suck this much?

I design electronics at the heart of some of the biggest scientific and industrial projects on the planet. And you don't. So it sounds like my limited "scientific stuff" is more useful than your limited "scientific stuff." I'm sure it's more fun.

You are all hat and no horse. *DO* something.

Oh, what's your opinion of the latest revelations of fraud in climate sciences?

John

[snip]

Finally! Admission :-)

[snip] ...Jim Thompson

So thinks a chimp who has been taught to sign.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

--
If that's true, (and you say you never lie) then therein lies the
difference between you.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

--
Like that the 555 is obsolete, and that you can extract energy from a
conductor by winding a solenoid around its axis, and that you don't have

The list goes on and on.
Reply to
John Fields

It is, if you collect miniatures.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

--
Not a pity at all since, even if you don't discount independent
discovery, my approach allowed "buzzing out" a cable with a large number

>> Have you documented anything on YouTube?
>
>No. It isn't exactly an archive.
Reply to
John Fields

--
If you consider his stance to be far-right and totally wrong, why is
that any worse from yours being far-left and totally wrong?

Because you say so?  What a bizarre idea!

In actuality, I prefer not to wear my politics on my sleeve and, as a
consequence, I rarely post anything political here.

Consequently, I challenge you to show me where the political alliance
you say has been forged between Jim and me exists.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Bwahahahahahaha! I'm always pleased to note that I'm the highest standard for Slowman's disdain, but please don't feed the jerk. Let him die that most unpleasant of deaths... alone ;-)

-- ...Jim Thompson

| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 |

Fatal to whom? I'm not dead, so it obviously isn't me. I know I'm not dead, so I obviously know something, which is fatal to your argument, thus proving me superior to you.

The fatal flaw does seem to be in your argument. It wouldn't be kind to wish you better luck next time - you realy don't have what it takes to compete with grown-ups.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

e:

rote:

_ is a

e of

a sense

uld be

ur

king

him,

-

ur

Which does suggest a certain basic competence in circuit design. Since this is design for a small market, the competition isn't all that fierce, and the most important skill is the ability to predict the areas where the design might fall over, so you don't have to spend too much time on debugging and redesign. It's not an area where brilliance and innovation are all-important.

Not at the moment, nor for some years now.

imited

It's certainly more useful during the working day.

I certainly enjoyed it when I was doing it.

I think I'll get myself a new aortic valve.

More denialist propaganda

Even more denialist propaganda, from a distinctly unsavoury source.

d_Medicine

Seems to be human error rather than fraud. The IPCC is supposed to repackage the peer-reviewd literature in a form that makes it accessible to general public. Since the bad data clearly wasn't from the peer-reviewed literature they've boobed - as they admit.

The IPCC is a collection of human beings, and human beings screw up from time to time - as you should be aware, even engineers have drop- offs from time to time and there are explicit error-detecting and error-correcting procedures built into most systems for documenting the design and construction of complex mechanisms

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Most people see this an undeniable fact. You choose to differ.

ound its axis,

A delusion that you keep trying to foist on me - based on my preference for simpler explanation of Joel Koltner's joke.

10K ECL, and...

You can get away without constant impedance tracks over buried ground plane, if you are careful - Motorola explicitly claimed to have degraded the edge speeds to make it easier to use than their earlier flavours of ECL. Once again, you have invented a straw man, and are now flogging it to death.

John Fields goes on and on. One hestitates to think how much bandwidth he'd waste if he had something real to complain about.

Do Texan's call their peckers "beaks"? In Australian and British English a "beak" is a nose.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Most of which was by choice, hence, IDIOT.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

All our boys rely on MY gear.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

MirrorMask!

MaskMirror!

He thinks that he rates the volcanic fury of Mt St Helens, when all he really rates is that of a lukewarm burp hole at Yellowstone.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Quick! Turn on the lights!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

It is called a colloquialism, you obviously brain dead ditz!

You have a complex about declaring your claim of superiority, don't cha, old man? Ever seek help for that mental illness? The reason I ask is because you rate being superior to none of us humans. Maybe you are superior to a dung beetle.

You keep missing the fact that there is no competition taking place, and that it is you who is clearly the 'biggest loser' in this thread, much less these groups.

You lost all credibility when you declared one of the most commonly used chips in the world as being obsolete and no longer viable, when the fact is that the description you keep spewing about it fits *you*.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Most people?

Your declarations of statistical facts are 100% invalid.

All one needs do is examine the source.

You chose to be an absolute idiot because you refuse to admit that you were wrong then, and are now as well.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

--
And to offer undeniable proof of its continuing vitality.

You, OTOH, continue to enlist imaginary legion in order to bolster your
untenable position.
Reply to
John Fields

--