Re: Are TS555's really supposed to suck this much?

I'd certainly be

>aware that I'd lost something.

What a hilarious remark!

It hasn't happened yet.

Even more hilarious!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Dimbulb discovers text-chopping. Most adults are aware that almost any text can be mined for out-of-context quotes that can be chosen to mean whatever the miner wants them to mean.

What Dimbulb has chosen to ignore is that I've got quite a lot of text covering stuff that I've worked on over the past thirty years which does document what I used to know, and provides a reference against which I can test my current understanding.

Since dimbulb does seem to be functionally illiterate, one can understand why this insight might not register on whatever it he uses in place of a brain.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

You're an idiot. You are so dumb that you do not even know the term used to describe what you think I have done.

It doesn't matter whether I include the surrounding text involved or not, you stupid f*ck. The joke is just as funny either way and the context remains the same.

But.... but.... but.... You're an idiot!

OK, retard boy, here is the original text quoted below. It does NOT change the joke or how it was written one iota, you stupid fucktard.

QUOTE: Your words in reply to John:

If I've written about it in the past and more recently got to see what I'd back then - which actually happens quite often - I'd certainly be aware that I'd lost something.

HERE IS WHERE I WRITE/WROTE:

What a hilarious remark!

AND THEN:

Even more hilarious!

NOTE HOW IT CHANGES NOTHING WHETHER THE SURROUNDING CONTEXT REMAINS OR NOT, DUMBFUCK.

SNIP

Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

YES, YOU IDIOT FUCKTARD, IT WAS YOU THAT SAID IT.

Nice try dipshit.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever