Political Poll Accuracy

Looking back over the poll data, other than in North Carolina, that showed Biden would take the election I don't see any significant differences other than the extent to which Biden would win. It is certainly a squeaker in a couple of states, but the outcome is pretty clear at this point.

I really can't understand why anyone seeing the red hot focus on a handful of states in this election can't agree this is not how we should select a P resident and the electoral college needs to go.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rickster C

d Biden would take the election I don't see any significant differences oth er than the extent to which Biden would win. It is certainly a squeaker in a couple of states, but the outcome is pretty clear at this point.

l of states in this election can't agree this is not how we should select a President and the electoral college needs to go.

Let that groundhog in Pennsylvania pick the winner, or maybe better somethi ng using racoons.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Who answers unsolicited phone calls in 2020?

Maybe because of the pandemic people were at home and lonely.

Reply to
bitrex