posting 20050826

For Elizabeth, the Mississippi fifth-grader, white, tan and blue uniforms ar e a familiar and welcome sight at the start of this school year. January 31, 2006, with a three-bird daily bag limit. Special or experimental seasons and regular seasons to harvest resident and other populations of mi gratory Canada geese are authorized in Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Maryla nd, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia. For Atlantic brant, th e season length may be 30 days with a daily bag limit of two. I buzzed Miranda. She came to the door. "Yes, Tom?" "I know what it means," I said. "But I can't. I have to be with Michelle thi s afternoon. I promised her I would go with her to have to her latex mask ma de."

Reply to
jocko_n

Sorry guy, wrong newsgroup!

Harry C.