World Wide Coronavirus Response to Biden Winning the Election

On first thought I would not expect there to be any response in the infecti on rate or death rate from the pandemic to Biden winning the 46th Presidenc y in the US. On the other hand it can't get much worse.

Some places continue to have very low rates of infection. Japan has fewer new infections than we have deaths. This week the average infection rate i n the US will top 100,000 per DAY. But that doesn't bother anyone. I gues s it's the smoker's rational, "I can quit anytime I want". We can always t ake down this disease anytime we decide to do it.

So will Trump stop talking about the virus now that he has little to gain f rom it? I suppose Trump won't be talking about ANYTHING other than how he was robbed of the election and how mail in ballots are fraudulent.

Trump did teach us that there is fraud in the Presidential election, but it 's name is ELECTORAL COLLEGE. We'll have to say a pray in thanks that the electoral college didn't get in the way of Biden saving this country from t he pandemic.

With any luck Trump won't be in the news much after he's gone. I'm sure th ere will be a few loser's interviews. They are always interesting to some extent, but with Trump it will be like watching an accident involving clown cars. You won't have any idea what will pop out until it does.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rickster C