OT: This is why there are "denialists"...

Ok, but John's point is that in the US there *aren't* substantial stratifications. There is a continuum, with people moving from one economic group to another and back over their lifetimes.

Nonsense.

You've provided no good examples of anything other than artificially defined "classes". Why don't you explain what *you* mean?

Reply to
krw

lks

LOL...okay Mikey...I'll play.

Anyone who is interested can check RCM and they will see that you are a troll.

Now back to the show...

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

A friend of yours Mikey?

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Libertarian

riday on a massive

s global warming

e globe hasn't

ot be finished until

oponents are still

nterest favors and

or nothing to curb

become a Christmas

ists."

it -

warming for awhile...

energy-cap.html

will have read

the bill will

in has

en" jobs.

009/06/24/AR200...

gling fools.

clear winner

speaks in

glamorous

his only

has to

been the worst.

but your

most everything... and still is.

O.

true,

ut

ade

ur,

ver

er

fe"

61

ully

They do.

It is up to you to disprove them.

I am sure you can find some conservative who can spell historian who will smear Carter.

If you do want me to do research, we can discuss rates.

Here is a brief summary of some of the more well known surveys for your review.

TMT

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

s,

LOL...and they are?

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

,

re

ave

LOL...oh yes Mikey knows best.

What was John's question?

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

,

LOL...I like color too but grey is safe...no one got fired painting anything that doesn't move grey.

I have a selection of mills...Sherline/Unimat-tiny, Enco/Millrite- small, Bridgeport-medium, lots of friends with BIG mills if I need a special job done so I haven't committed space for anything else larger.

Also a significant number of other horizontal/vertical mills for special setups.

I do have a Sherline CNC mill and lathe setup for repetitive runs on small parts.

My R&D work/play centers around prototyping so CNC is minimal...I can outsource anything I need many of.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

here

ke

this

LOL...now Mikey is putting words in my mouth.

I did not attack John...nor his reputation.

Mikey...why are you trying to pick a fight?

Personal problems?

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

:

ols

ded Libertarian

e Friday on a massive

ress global warming

the globe hasn't

y not be finished until

proponents are still

l-interest favors and

tle or nothing to curb

has become a Christmas

bbyists."

wait -

ny warming for awhile...

08-energy-cap.html

ill will have read

on the bill will

Spain has

green" jobs.

e/2009/06/24/AR200...

Bungling fools.

ly clear winner

he speaks in

nd glamorous

and his only

ama has to

ve been the worst.

wn, but your

almost everything... and still is.

to O.

ome true,

.

n out

it

21]

and

lt

n made

rvour,

,

y over

after

viet

life"

_1961

refully

the

ll

ok

it

You can assume anything you want John. ;

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

John, Mark Wieber, AKA 'Gunner' on news:rec.crafts.metalworking is a machine tool repairman in your area. He is busy gutting some machine shops that recently shut down so the owners can re-lease the space. If you are still looting for tools, tooling or parts he is a good resource. He lives in Taft, but works through most of California.

His e-mail is Gunner Asch minus the obvious.

Michael A. Terrell

Are you admitting that you are too stupid to find them?

Michael A. Terrell

My name isn't Mikey, and I guess having friends is a foreign concept to you. It is more proof that I'm not the only one who sees you as a Bush hating political troll. get over it. he's out of office, yet you keep parroting the same lame crap, over, and over, and over.

Michael A. Terrell

Any words anyone put in your mouth would be an improvement, but no, I'm not.

Yawn.

Not at all. You seem to want to fight, and its obvious you can't shut up. Just like dimbulb.

Michael A. Terrell

Still trying to afford something better than dialup?

Michael A. Terrell

:

[...]

Sorry...WSJ is a conservative rag...biased.

The others..nope...you are cherry picking.

Try this for Obama job approval...62% approve.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Sure, now that Disney has built his animatronic replacement.

Michael A. Terrell

Facts are a hard thing to accept, eh TMT?

Reply to
krw

With *nothing* inbetween.

Reply to
krw

Libertarian

Friday on a massive

global warming

globe hasn't

not be finished until

proponents are still

special-interest favors and

or nothing to curb

become a Christmas

lobbyists."

wait -

warming for awhile...

will have read

the bill will

Spain has

"green" jobs.

Bungling fools.

clear winner

speaks in

glamorous

his only

has to

been the worst.

but your

almost everything... and still is.

O.

true,

made

fervour,

over

life"

carefully

Of course not. You're embarrassed.

Reply to
krw

Does the world really need another dummy that can read a TelePrompTer?

Reply to
krw