OT: This is why there are "denialists"...

bertarian

ay on a massive

lobal warming

lobe hasn't

be finished until

nents are still

rest favors and

nothing to curb

come a Christmas

s."

-

ming for awhile...

rgy-cap.html

ll have read

bill will

has

jobs.

/06/24/AR200...

ng fools.

ar winner

aks in

morous

s only

s to

n the worst.

t your

t everything... and still is.

ue,

You mean like Iraq?

LOL...then why do historians consider him to be one of the better Presidents?

Sorry John but your credibility is dropping fast.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

What type of electronics?

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

arian

n a massive

l warming

hasn't

inished until

s are still

favors and

hing to curb

a Christmas

for awhile...

cap.html

ave read

l will

s.

24/AR200...

ools.

inner

in

us

ly

e worst.

ur

erything... and still is.

More like the PeeWee Herman class.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

ou

hey

ent

The bills are not in yet...I have seen estimates of over six trillion dollars.

The Nation will be paying for the sins of George Bush for generations.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

This,

plus some OEM stuff that's not shown, parts of scientific instruments and electro-optics mostly.

What business are you in?

John

Congress passes and changes laws. Presidents only sign or veto them. Clinton promoted and signed the laws that deregulated banking; Congress never presented a re-regulation bill to W, but he did warn them to do so. Look it up.

John

fools.

winner

who

Constitution,

credit

Please

no

By your standards of "whose watch it happened on", it's Obama's screwups now.

If you really care to examine history and causality, well, that takes more thinking.

John

Libertarian

on a massive

global warming

hasn't

finished until

proponents are still

favors and

nothing to curb

a Christmas

for awhile...

have read

bill will

jobs.

fools.

winner

in

glamorous

only

the worst.

your

everything... and still is.

You don't know anything about electronics, or history, or economics, and you substitute party-line prejudices for thinking. It's not productive to have discussions with people who don't know how to think.

Credibility in s.e.d.? Show us some electronics you've designed.

John

This is the same crap he pulls on news:rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell

Does he know anything about metalworking?

John

[snip]
[snip]

That's for sure. I would _never_ suggest "suicide-bias" for a current mirror ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Gourmet Puzzles:

What part of the fish are the "sticks"?

Likewise where are the chicken "fingers" located?

Not that I've seen he claims to be there to learn, yet never talks about metalworking. T_M_T and two others troll that group with a steady stream of off topic political crap. Quite a few of their threads are cross posted to gun, political and groups like Rush Limbaugh and alt.usenet.kooks. They remind me of a cross between dimbulb and sloman. They know everything, and anyone who disagrees is an idiot, has no credibility, etc. etc.....

Michael A. Terrell

...and rec.woodworking.

Reply to
krw

I haven't been to the termite group, yet, although I see some crossposting into the metalworking newsgroup by the self proclaimed 'wood butchers'. :).

Michael A. Terrell

Imagine them mating! On second thought, don't.

John

You mean the Congress that the Republicans controlled for years?

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

They are the new versoin of 'the three stooges', only not as funny.

Michael A. Terrell

Brits are a fine group to talk. They still cannot stop creating class systems.

Reply to
JosephKK

It rubbed off on Obama.

Sad, that.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Libertarian

Friday on a massive

address global warming

the globe hasn't

not be finished until

proponents are still

special-interest favors and

or nothing to curb

become a Christmas

lobbyists."

wait -

warming for awhile...

will have read

the bill will

Spain has

"green" jobs.

.

Bungling fools.

clear winner

speaks in

glamorous

his only

has to

been the worst.

but your

almost everything... and still is.

O.

true,

out

made

fervour,

over

after

Soviet

life"

-

carefully

the

Carter inherited the economic problems, he even campaigned on them (somewhat). Do you remember Whip Inflation Now? Who brought it to us?

Can you tell the difference between Iran and Iraq? It does not seem so. How about you being able to tell the difference Iraq and Egypt?

And what historians are these? Are there historians that think Carter was a twit? Do your backup better.

Reply to
JosephKK