OT: Sad Days for America and the World- Four More Years of Hell

They yelled '4 more years' for Nixon too. Republicans never learn a thing, how the hell else could they back such a bunch of bullshit solutions to real problems.

One wonders how anyone that thinks tort reform will end rising health care costs could be smart enough to shove food into their cake holes.

Or someone that bought the Prez's statement that '75% of Al Qaida leaders have been captured or killed' would be able to distinguish reality from their considerable mind mists enough to stand up without falling over.

The idiots have won, boy are we lucky! And the worst part is these asswipes backslapping themselves and acting like they know what the hell they are doing.

Rocky

Reply to
Rolavine

Right- your remark is out of context- like you better hope Bush is not thinking about regime change in the USSR or China...

ditto

That's a helluva bottom line.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

It is well known that western intelligence was deliberately inflating that death toll to move world opinion against Hussein. You're too dumb to know it, but your taxpayer dollars funded a good fraction of a billion dollars doing that throughout the 90's. Don't bother praying for me, dumbass- you are a sorry sack of shit and a dupe.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Wrong answer- by doing business with these people, he is strengthening their economic power and their government. Why not sanctions as with Iran? Why don't we convert them to freedom by increasing trade beyond all bounds?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

You're typical of what is known as the "sideline patriot"- you talk tough and subcontract the dirty work to the lower classes while you treat yourself to an affluent and comfortable lifestyle. To paraphrase one ex-Marine who opted out of the service because of people like you, this country and people like you are not worth getting hurt for. I think this one will be the last time your kind will be able to sell their shit to the gullible. May you rot in hell.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

And how these morons even show their faces in public after all the times they made asses out of themselves, I will never know. Well one person who will not be showing his face in Germany is Rumsfeld- he fears a war crimes prosecution because of a suit brought against him by torture victims there, and has canceled a scheduled security summit trip to that country.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

He proved it again!

No, alas, that is one of my engineers, Alan. He has more knowledge in electronics and politics than not only you, but your entire family for 6 generations back, plus 6 more in the future, all inclusive.

Reply to
Brian

First smart, honest thing you ever said!

Reply to
Brian

"John Larkin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Oddly, also the same university that a professor "demonstrated" homosexual "sexuality" in his class.

Reply to
Brian

Bloggy, Um, REAGAN changed the regime in the old USSR and brought it down... only ones more responsible was their own leadership and misguided beliefs similar to your own.

Reply to
Brian

"John Larkin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Let Freedom Ring!

Reply to
Brian

Because I asked you. And, even if you blame us for every death from liberating Iraq, it is still but a tiny fraction of what Saddam killed. Just because YOU can be elusive in answering doesn't mean YOU are right. Funny how YOU use tactics you say you disdain.

Reply to
Brian

You can see he's a chicken farmer, this explains his Himmler-like views, pusillanimous.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Yeah- yeah- sure I did. If that's you in the pic- you look like some kind of semi farm animal/ humanoid thing- quite ugly- and who the hell says there isn't RNA transfer with you people who live so close to the animals the way you do. You're no surprise in the way of the type of complacent imbecile who hews the Bush idiot-ology.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Why don't you ask Bush , Rumsfeld, or Gonzalez that question...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Why, thank you.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

[snip]

That's a stretch! Do you actually think Bloggs is capable of reproduction?

I think he's so nasty because he's never been laid.

Woooops! I'll take that back. He certainly was hatched ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Because it is quaint. Rustic perhaps. Old World. But the

the outsiders and like-thinkers whine more? Why? Simply

The reason we are so great is because we have a

Now THERE'S an authoritative source I place a lot of faith in ;-)

is further

wide margin".

I'd pick

The US is NOT a Democracy, it's a Republic.

150Kg+

YOU ?:-)

based

live

No, It was BIG DADDY ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Because it is quaint. Rustic perhaps. Old World. But the

outsiders and like-thinkers whine more? Why? Simply

The reason we are so great is because we have a

Here you go, you're a good example of what the majority of the US thinks. And than you wonder "Why do they hate us so much over there in Europe?

By the way, the best place to live in the world is Norway. And US is not even second or third.

Quote: For the fourth year in a row, the United Nations has ranked Norway as having the highest standard of living in the world. Sweden, Australia and Canada are next in line, while the United States is further down the scale. End Quote.

The United States landed in eighth place on the list. So much for your "By a wide margin". Although I'd give it a much worse rating, below 15. There are many countries I'd pick rather than the US, countries with higher levels of Democracy with people who are a lot less arogant, are better educated overall and are a lot slimmer. Who wants a

150Kg+ girlfriend?

I've been to the countries mentioned here so I know what I'm talking about. I bet you've never been outside the US, have you? So what is your position based upon, government propaganda? Did your mama tell you US was the best place to live and you were gonna kick those EU asses?

SioL

Well, there's nothing like having a couple of kids to teach a guy humility. Draw your own conclusions.

John