America Was Lying About Afghanistan For 20 Years (2023 Update)

Retired army colonel accuses Pentagon leadership of lying to Americans

Independent journalist discusses everything the United States has lost while staying in Afghanistan, in addition to the lying to American public

America is just as corrupt and inept as the Afghans, probably even more so because they're so stupid.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Really? I wasn't paying attention.

People like you are the reason we have these problems.

They have a polio epidemic going there, maybe they can bring it here.

How do you like that humongous C-17, some very impressive airlift capability. I remember when they were first spec'ing that thing out, there was talk of a requirement the aircraft be able to land on a runway of 18" tree stumps. Nothing on Earth can do that with the kinds of loads that thing handles, it couldn't do that unloaded..

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Sorry. While you were hiding under the bed clutching your pearls and making the world safer, I was off designing electronics.

But thank you for keeping us up on current events so often.

I made a modest contribution to the engine development. Does that make me good or bad?