City student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA

Class ranking is kind of meaningless when the whole bunch are mushrooms.

Fred Bloggs

If that was a business they would fire all of the studen's teachers. I would hope there was a way to sue the school system and get rid of the sorry teachers and principal.

Maybe this comes from the 'no child left behind' idea that was started.

I could see a few students getting passed through the system, but not over half of them.

Reminds me of a man I worked with. He also taught part time electrical courses at a local trade school. One year he was told his services would not be needed any longer. Reason being he was supose to teach the

2nd part of a electrical course. The students were mostly men that were sent there by companies and were getting paid for the ones that passed the courses. Whoever taught the first part just passed the students through and this man failed about half of the 30 men class . All that school wanted was the money for the students.
Reply to
Ralph Mowery

There are public schools here with 2% "math proficency."

LOL-

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

John Doe wrote: ==============

** Where I live, the euphemism "discipline" refers to using violence on kids. Never a good teaching method.
** Cannibals eating other people's young.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

And that is among the teachers.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

** ROTFL !!

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 8 Sep 2021 03:04:54 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sh998l$o4d$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 8 Sep 2021 03:04:25 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sh997p$o4d$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 8 Sep 2021 03:06:20 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sh99bc$o4d$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez