OT: "Global Warming" vs. "Science"

I have looked at enough different versions of the "hockey stick". I can't find many saying that during the Midieval Warm Period the world spent much time warmer than it is now. For that matter, most sources I saw claiming that the "hockey stick" has flawed data or flawed analysis don't show what they think the graph should look like.

Don Klipstein

For the silliness of this "scientists were predicting global cooling not so long ago" lark, see:

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

Late at night, by candle light, Jim Thompson penned this immortal opus:

Yet you yourself have the same exact habit. Grow up already.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

Hi Don!

I remember back, when I was younger (before ~20-25y), I always awaited snow in the last days of october up to middle November. As often happened. Now it's end of October and some days in the last week were so warm, you could go for outdoor swimming (when sunny). I am still wearing T-Shirts!!! Otherwise I sweat, indeed.

On the other Hand, the last Winter 2005 reached up to middle May 2006 (with snowfall and harsh temps at the end!). Before that, the outdoor public swimming-pools opened at that time of May (1st May officially), for the harder people ;). Last time they opened 25th of May

Best regards,

Daniel Mandic

Reply to
Daniel Mandic