OT: Gasoline Cost in Europe

I have no idea what you've been smoking but I routinely point out contextual meanings vs whatever this 'objective facade' fantasy you've dreamed up is.

Perhaps, and one might imagine that's why I asked.

But I don't notice you providing any illumination so perhaps you missed it too.

Yes, 'really'.

You'll notice that is not simply "non sequitur" but a complete sentence explaining the reasoning, not that I even claimed a 'non sequitur' anyway.

Sounds like you're describing your own post.

I gave the reasoning behind what I said and asked him to explain otherwise if he meant something else.

You, on the other hand, haven't even touched this particular topic, much less contributed to it.

The stated premise is that tool A won't work.

Now, if you want to argue with the premise then, fine, claim we have complete knowledge of brain chemical processes and how they relate to cognition and consciousness.

But the conclusion from the stated premise is not a 'non sequitur' nor has any reason been given why one might imagine it to be..

Reply to
flipper

Considering the size of the world's population you must be one busy beaver.

Reply to
flipper

There's no problem with a lack of 'feeling'. The issue at hand is communication.

Reply to
flipper

God told him on the internet. You see, god, and Algore, they are like (shows crossed fingers) that!

-Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Harris

Of course not. But part of learning is learning what these aberrations are, such that they can be accommodated, or healed. :-)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

Heck, the world beats a path to my door - on USENET! ;-)

Me again.

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer
[other people have written:]

Actually, God spoke to me through my asshole, which is, admittedly, a little bit unconventional relative to other paths of inspiration. ;-)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

Nah. In your case, I'd ask, what exactly is it that pissed you off? Why did it piss you off? How? How does kicking me in the nuts benefit you? What makes you think that a nut-kick is an appropriate response to something that pisses you off?

That sort of thing.

Plus, what makes you think you even "could" kick me in the nuts, and survive? >:->

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

If you think USENET represents 'the world' then it's no wonder you're confused.

Reply to
flipper

--
All of which is a lot of shit.  All you need to know is that the
reason you got kicked (flamed, whatever) is because of something you

--
And his instrument is what?  Any other derelict who can manage to
get it up?

--
"Dicktaphone" comes to mind...
Reply to

I'll bet $50 on John, and in one kick.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Nah - nothing like that. It's more like realizing you have your head up your ass, which most people do but very few admit. ;-)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

Well, that would be to stay away from violent psychotics/psychopaths.

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

--
So, the only way God could get through to you would be to speak to
you where he knew you\'d be?

--- That's the chickenshit coward's way out.

You profess to be ever so much more spiritually above that that if anyone believed you, anyone would think you could easily intellectually bend psycho-whatever's to your will and magically lead them into the light of what you believed was right.

The problem with that is that you're a psycho yourself, so all you're looking to do is to steer like-believing souls into your sty in order to try to make yourself feel like you're not so alone.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

Hey, it's the best hiding place - nobody ever looks there! (She's in yours, too, and everybody else's - everybody's just in denial of Her. Except me, of course. :-) )

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

I'm a mirror. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

So how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

Reply to
<tapwater