Only in Europe

Only in Europe is Testosterone considered an illegal drug. Does this surprise anyone in the US?

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

So Ontario is in Europe?

Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to
bill.sloman

see this

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Phew, Marmite isn't banned

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

What do you mean by 'illegal drug' ? You mean to buy 'over the counter' ?

Does it surprise me that you're an idiot ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

There was a really interesting episode of _This American Life_ a few years back about Testosterone.

The one comment I remember best was by a lesbian (from Bryn Mawr, just to fit the stereotype) who dosed up, and said how all of a sudden physics made sense to her :-).

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Can you elaborate on why Bryn Mawr fits the stereotype ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

If she's from Bryn Mawr, shouldn't that be 'llesbian'?

Reply to
Paul Burke

its Welsh for Big Hill.......

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

:o)

Reply to
feebo

Probably the only one in the village

Dirk

Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

If you say that, it sounds *soooo* gay !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Try getting your facts straight; it is not illegal in Europe.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Then how come none of you have any?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Bwahahahaha!

BTW, heavy physical training *does* raise testosterone levels. Check some women track stars sometime.

...Jim Thompson

What are you rambling on about ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

The last time my testosterone level was easured - and it is a long time ago - it was well on the high side of normal.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Whatta man!

John

The context didn't exactly encourage that idea.

--
Bill Sloman. Nijmegen
Reply to

Jim's logic isn't entirely reliable. Women track stars might just be track stars because they have a naturally high testosterone level, rather than developing a high testosterone level by doing a lot of physical training.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to