MAXIM suppliers in Europe

Hi ppl,

I need to buy some Maxim components in small quantites, 10 or more so samples are out the quetsion. Does anyone know of component suppliers who sell MAXIM in Europe in such quntities. I need to buy DC-DC converters.

Thanks a lot

Joseph Malta

Reply to
jozamm

farnell inone or radiospares have such items in stock...

--
Jean-Yves.
Reply to

There is a current thread on this topic in a sibling group:

*-*-impossible-to-get-the-parts+jelly.bean.solution+TI+Maxim+designed.out+My.supply.chain+second.sourced+*-*-not-use-Maxim-devices+*-*-dozen-sources+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-order-a-million-and-accept-16-week-lead-times

Reply to
JeffM

Digikey handles quite a bit of Maxim's line. You should be able to get to their web site (digikey.com) and order a small qty with much hassle.

M Walter

Reply to
Mark