OT: Does this look like one of _your_ professors?...

OT: Does this look like one of _your_ professors?...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

And an economics professor too- which means he's totally unemployable.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I am *so* glad to not have professors any more.

lunatic fringe electronics

Looks like a leftover from Woodstock.

Reply to
cameo

One of 'mine' made a chocolate teapot look very useful

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Same here. Thinking back, most of my professors were old enough to be my father, except for Harry B. Lee, and Uno Ingard.

Of course, instructors were barely older than me... Jim Melcher comes to mind as one of my all-time favorites... dead, unfortunately, due to colon cancer in 1991 :-( ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Yep >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Probably not as glad as they were not to have you as a student any more.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

That prof was not particularly bright, he's at John Jay, a criminal justice college. They'll tolerate a little bit of departure from party lines but n owhere near that much. He looks like someone who would work at Borders, but they're gone now, so maybe Starbucks. "John Jay was founded as the only liberal arts college with a criminal just ice and forensic focus in the United States."

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred