Look at this---------- O.M.G!-----look at this!!

We can show you the way....

We are a group of team player.....

That knows what success is all about......

Join us in the success program....

No M-L-M....

No Fluff .....

http://purl.oclc/NET/formore

Reply to
michelleger1

You're a retard! --------------------O.M.G!-------------You're an idiot!!

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

With a subject line like that, I'm expecting a pair of double Ds, minimum.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

My dream girl would be called DD from BC

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

What is with this obsession with udders on human women? Udders are for moo-cows. Are you still stuck in your infantile stage because you got weaned too early?

A real woman should have delectable little morsels - anything over a mouthful is obesity.

And real women don't have plastic ones. If you like plastic so much, you can get a whole plastic girl for about $9.95, with boobs as big as you can blow them. >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Why would you expect to see a 'D'emented 'D'onkey? ;-)

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Only retards like you post retarded shit like that... over and over... and over... and over...

That had to be one of your most retarded weeks to date, boy.

Reply to
Herbert John "Jackie" Gleaso

You're one to talk about being repetitive, with your 20 word vocabulary.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

But they're *all* wrong. Can't bitch at a 1.000 batting record!

--
  Keith
Reply to