Re: What Does Your Electronics Workshop Look Like?

How many things do you see wrong with the picture? Hehehe

It is shamefully clean. I needed the space for the induction heater project (you can see the 450A, 250VAC, 20uF cap bank in blue). Before, it looked something like this:

Except the other side was messy, too.

Tim

With the holiday season here it is time to redo the workshop and the > workbench in particular. > > So, what suggestions do you have for setting up a good efficient > workspace for electronics? > > Here's an example that I found.... > >
> > So what does your workspace, test bench and layout look like? > > Pictures and links would be great. > > What has worked for you?...what hasn't? > > Benches, racks, cabinets, tables, carts.... > > Any particular test equipment that you would recommend for or against? > > Thanks > > TMT >
Reply to
Tim Williams