OT: Did we just win?

Sounds like some alcoholics I've know. Say, wasn't Dubbya ...... ?

A vacuum is a hell of a lot better than some of the stuff that nature
replaces it with.       -- Tennessee Williams
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

As I wrote earlier, how it is that some feel it is wrong to care about the suffering of others and to be generous in time and money to those not as lucky -- so wrong that they must denigrate at every opportunity the very idea of it -- is truly beyond my ken.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

Why you think you are some authoruty here makes me shudder - this is not a politics shop - take your bullshit elsewhere.

Reply to
feebo

ha ha - laughing at you... I am certainly no bushist or a democrat - this is an area that interests me and somehwere I come to get away from the crap of everyday life - have some twat drag it in here too is a ball-ache.

Reply to
feebo

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Reply to
Net Cop

The one who said "stop posting your political stuff here".

You know I'd never tell you to "f*ck off", Jim - it's way more satisfying to have these piss-fests and win. ;-D ;-D ;-D

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Newsgroup Wacko

Yeah - a neocon who is so desperately trying to maintain the illusion of being "right" that he name-calls in lieu of making a rational rebuttal to an argument. He can't, of course, since the facts aren't on his side.

I don't know if "worse" is the right word - maybe "more pathetic."

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Because the democrats will stop the invading, bullying, pillaging, torturing, bludgeoning, raping, looting, and destruction of the "terrorists'" homeland?

In the Revolutionary war (where we won Freedom), _we_ were the "insurgents", you know.

But you seem to be acting like one of the ones who never got the point of History class. )-;

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Well, theoretically, after treatment you're supposed to get better. It only took me about 8 years of AA and a little practice to learn how to hold my liquor. ;-)

Hint - it's about dealing with emotional issues, especially the buried ones that you're holding in denial.

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

That's not what I said at all, and you know it. But your response IS so typically Democrat... don't answer the direct question... just throw subterfuge and platitudes into the air.

...Jim Thompson

PLONK to another worthless limey.

...Jim Thompson

Late at night, by candle light, Jim Thompson penned this immortal opus:

[schnipperoo-DUH!]

A raving rightist loonie?

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

Late at night, by candle light, Jonathan Kirwan penned this immortal opus:

Never mind Jim. He's a mental case and doesn't see farther than the bumper of the road menace he tools around in.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to
YD

Late at night, by candle light, Jim Yanik penned this immortal opus:

Got credible backup for that?

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to
YD

Late at night, by candle light, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com penned this immortal opus:

Wasn't it to be a walk-in, with the populace showering the troops with flowers and candy?

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to
YD

What sincere question is made by, "Is there anything worse than a WHINEY leftist weenie ?:-)" A direct answer is meaningless, just as the question itself is. And I directly answered an implied question.

How it is that some feel it is wrong to care about the suffering of others and to be generous in time and money to those not as lucky -- so wrong that they must denigrate at every opportunity the very idea of it -- remains truly beyond my ken.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

[snip]

How do you conclude I don't "care about the suffering of others" ??

...Jim Thompson

Accepting your new change of subject for now, I will say that I didn't conclude anything of the sort.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

See above.

...Jim Thompson

It's what it is. A reference to some. You may either include yourself, or not. It isn't my place to speak for you.

I did and it shows nothing of the sort.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan