This just in...

Congress Repeals Ban on Perpetual Motion Machines

WASHINGTON - In a bold move to lessen our dependence on traditional fuels and decrease carbon emissions, Congress voted to repeal an old Republican ban on perpetual motion machines, clearing the way for the development of self-propelled water wheels, self-flowing flasks, float belts, zeromotors, and other environmentally-friendly industrial equipment.

Director of the White House's Office of Science and Technology Policy John Holdren hailed the effort as an example of the hope and change President Obama's leadership promised to bring to the world. "The anti-perpetual-motion propaganda was unleashed by the previous administration in the interests of Big Oil," said Holdren, describing the "manufactured consensus" against perpetual motion as a "clever dodge" to suppress alternative competition.

MORE >>

...Jim Thompson

 Think things are bad now?  Wait until Obama "takes care" of you.

Are they going to make Exxon Mobile cough up the dead bodies and the

300 mpg carbureto ?
Reply to
brent

[snip]

Probably ;-) ...Jim Thompson

                  The truth is incontrovertible
                     Democrats may attack it
                 Ignorant Liberals may deride it
                   But in the end, there it is

                  - Winston Churchill (edited)

Is it April 1st again?

Martin Riddle

Are they going to make Exxon Mobile cough up the dead bodies and the

300 mpg carburetor ?

Please don't get peoples hopes up, it's only a 200 mpg carburetor. Mike :-)

Reply to
amdx

I guess they can solve the med problem next by converting us all to zombies...

Reply to
Ingvald44

Already been done ;-) ...Jim Thompson

           Liberalism is a persistent vegetative state

=A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

Zombies like Jim can't recognise a spoof article when they see one.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I had perpetual motion after eating a kebab.

Reply to
ian field

That happens to me too sometimes ;-) ...Jim Thompson

               On Halloween, Frighten a Congressman
               Costume Yourself as a Voting Machine

You have some data to back that up?

Reply to
Jamie

I wouldn't call it "data", but the problem is discerning it from the rest of his hulking mass.

Bwuahahahahaha!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

The last thing it was, was backed up!

Reply to
ian field

Well, at least your data is accurate!

Reply to
Jamie

What a clever boost of the economy. Guess how many are trying to get grants to do some research on this. We already know how it works - This machine is just a bit under unity, but the next bigger one will certainly exceed an efficiency of unity. Thus lets build a bigger machine. - There is always a bigger machine that can be built. And we also know that the media jumps on "suppressed and yet promising" technologies, of whatever sort.

The majority of politician is ? Lawyer ? Actor ?

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

Con Artist.

Reply to
JosephKK

=A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

; here's your sign...........a work in progress the "great experiment" continues.

"Flouride" ................Prozac zombies....................

Hint "Prozac is a fluorinated drug called "fluoxetine"

Peace, Doc

Reply to
Doc Holliday