Re: If this forum was human..

[...]

  In a normal case, you would be correct to ask that someone proves the
claim they make. But this case isn't a normal case. It's a case where
someone says "The sky is blue!" and you say "No, it's not!", because you
have your eyes closed.

  If you want proof, please feel free to search aus.* on my exchanges
with Roddles, that should give you some ideas.

  Or you can make it really simple and just search for his postings with
"You could never bullshit" or/and "out of a wet paper bag". That should
give you a few thousand hits! :-(

  The main problem cases are if someone corrects/disputes some of
Roddles' statements/claims/<whatever>. When then happens, most of the
time Roddles goes ballistic and into foot-stamping and insulting mode.
If you haven't seen that, you haven't been here (aus.*) or had your eyes
closed. Period.

  OTOH, to be fair, Roddles has his spurious good moments, with good
discussion/contribution. One such episode was just recently in another
group (which I won't mention to protect its audience, and no, I wasn't
involved, just watching). So there you go.

Re: If this forum was human..

Yes I have seen all that,but it does not make him wrong just because
someone disputes his statements.

Re: If this forum was human..

It does make you wrong. 'cos you are poop came out of him. So, you do need
to find your own answers in
the cyberspace.

Re: If this forum was human..
Are you on some sort of drug, as your posts are a bit incompressible?

Re: If this forum was human..

Yep, he's always been a druggy.

Re: If this forum was human..

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/26421982/perth-man-in-big-backyard-booze-bust/

You'll be next, man!
Quit those illegal backyard activities immediately!

Re: If this forum was human..

I think you're on backyard booze, 'cos you're talking about compressing my
posts.
Read this,

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/26421982/perth-man-in-big-backyard-booze-bust/

Start buying your booze, the walk to the supermarket and walk back home is
good for you,
and prevents you from overdoing it.
You will also be helping the governement and those hardworking, poor booze
companies.

Re: If this forum was human..
Now you are propagating bullshit about me. Are you hoping that it will
enter folklore. Now I know that you are a bullshit artist that spreads
lies And I am in a position to know things that refer directly to me,(I
do not drink, I have never met rod).
There are to many people like you that take a personal dislike to
someone(not necessarily rod) and invent so called facts based on no
evidence just to vent your spleen.

Re: If this forum was human..

Yes, you do. You're unloading your baggage here due to excessive drinking of
that cheap backyard stuff.
It messes with your head. I've warned your mate long time ago, and I'm
warning you now, quit the shit.
Start collecting stamps or something, it's a better and more productive
hobby than drinking.

That's another lie. You don't need to.
You're joined at hips with Rod fella.

Well, I certainly dislike you being a poop of Rod. Only Rod can fix that.

Re: If this forum was human..

:) :) :) with every utterance you are proving your shortcomings beyond
count.

Re: If this forum was human..

  Non-response duly noted.

  Non-response duly noted.

  Sigh! In the cases where he resorts to foot-stamping and insulting, he
*is* wrong, *knows* it and does *not* have *any* counter-argument.

  In case you don't get it, with 'foot-stamping', I mean the
foot-stamping of a three-year old. I.e. *all* he does, is say "You're
wrong/stupid/<whatever>!" without saying *why* the other party is wrong,
and he does that because he *doesn't* have a counter-argument.

  So I repeat: If you haven't seen that - unsubstantiated foot-stamping
and insulting -, you haven't been here (aus.*) or had your eyes closed.

  From your response, we can safely conclude the latter.

Re: If this forum was human..

You are just plain wrong, as always.

That happens when terminal fuckwits such as yourself desperately
attempt to bullshit your way out of your predicament, as always.

Re: If this forum was human..

  QED.

  QED.

  Pathetic, dishonest, 'convenient', silent snip duly noted.

  QED.

Re: If this forum was human..

What a stunning line in rational argument you have there, troll.

Re: If this forum was human..

The Boozemeister hasth approached the arena to defend thyself.

Hey, I didn't do it!

Re: If this forum was human..

Very well said.

Re: If this forum was human..

All that is tolerable. What is intolerable is those hell annoying attack
lines that he hasn't changed in 150 years!  :-))

Re: If this forum was human..
Now you resort to hyperbole in an attempt at humour.

Re: If this forum was human..

Better attempt than your have done defending the indefencable...

Re: If this forum was human..

It's you who's been providing shit load humour to us.....so keep doing it.

Site Timeline