OT: After 56 years, it all comes back as easy as bicycle riding...

When 1911A1s were state of they art, the art wasn't. There is a huge difference in materials and machining between 1911 and 2012. ;-)

Reply to
krw

That's not much of a problem. He'll be using just a few IP numbers, maybe only one. If need be, I'll block on those instead of his handle.

I had kind of assumed that some of the trolls would be doing this - it's part of what they are.

Thanks for the warning, though...

--
  If I could drop dead right now, I'd be the happiest man alive!
		-- Samuel Goldwyn

Back in ROTC summer camp, we had one guy that was from the Kentucky hills near the WV border, and when possible we always put him on point. One day, we are hiking down the road, and he stops us. When asked why, he said "In the woods over there across that field in front of us, there are some guys waiting for us" Said woods are about a half mile from us at the time! Training sargent orders us to go on across. I really wanted us to just take to the woods, and ambush the ambushers... 8-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

Google: John Lott

Reply to
Tom Biasi

That depends greatly on whether he uses a gun or jumps out :-)

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

1956... Which war was that?

-- Failure does not prove something is impossible, failure simply indicates you are not using the right tools... nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)

Nico Coesel

If you block a range, perhaps.

MikeT keeps a list of them but it's impossible to keep up with Nymbecile.

You're welcome.

Reply to
krw

Learn to read... I was in Boy Scouts. ...Jim Thompson

Meese are difficult. They run pretty fast. Liberals panic and freeze up... particularly the Millard-type... so they're like shooting ducks in a barrel ;-) ...Jim Thompson

You are full of shit, boy. They have all been the same for YEARS!

And you posting, spouting off about filtration, which you do not do, is about as stupid as it gets.

Yeah, you're a real piece of shit... err work. Right...

Reply to
TunnelRat

You're always wrong, AlwaysWrong.

No, AlwaysWrong, you and your scat-buddy JF have me beat by a long shot.

Yep, you guys really get off on poop.

Reply to
krw

I appreciate the suggestions. Actually, I whipped up a little script that grabs the headers of this group's posts and creates a sort of table showing the various values for the headers. I don't quite have it automated, but using the tables I can see who's playing games and block on some unique value that appears in the nymshifter's posts.

For example, I found a tie between Bart and Herbert, so I blocked on a common value. I found that the filter also blocked scorpius and TunnelRat, which I never saw until I had a look using Google. I never knew what I was missing...

Well, "when ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."

--
Staff meeting in the conference room in %d minutes.
Reply to

Yeah. Most of us have that. It is called a News Reader Client.

Damn. Too dumb?

Betcha couldn't IF I didn't want you too. Of course, we know you won't be registering any bets at Vegas, because you are too much of a pussy. And a filtertard as well.

They have been around for years, idiot. Far longer than any clue you ever had about Usenet.

Jeez, what a joke you are, noobtard.

You can't even get the colloquialism right.

"IF ignorance is bliss, then knowledge must be folly."

What else did you morph about reality to your convoluted view, you contorted twit?

Reply to
GotchaDumbfuck!

al-motors/

Managed to get through that and a modest amount of reference material but i still do not know how to apply the reference "rent". Maybe i need to read the relevant Peter Drucker material. Pointer please?

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

for

guitars, and

more

Screaming the words does not have to make them unintelligible. The = lyrics are ok. The mix is for shit. No need or use for so much vocal distortion. Production personnel not so lost in acid rap would have helped a lot.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

government

exactly,

classroom

I am too young to have been there myself. Doesn't matter. The concept needs to be pushed in grade school that we are responsible for the kind = of government we get. And it is our individual and collective = responsibility to see to it that it does not get out of line. We have been failing at that responsibility recently. And others.

My school recommendation stands.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

To hell with the other person. I support Mitt only because i think he = has a shot at beating Obummer. Newt and the rest certainly couldn't. It is NOT that i really like Mitt.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

message

suffice.

Difference in criteria noted.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

But, IIRC

just

=A0 =A0(Richard Feynman)

Sounds like a variant on split point, which is a variant on hollow point or positive expanding point(TM).

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Assaults, home invasions and residential burglaries aren't all that common in the Netherlands either, despite the absence of guns. Since the Dutch took to giving registered addicts methadone - and supervising them while they took the dose of the free drug - junkies have largely stopped stealing stuff to get a fix.

Burglars who get caught still run the risk of being beaten up.

As vaccination goes, widespread gun ownership doesn't seem to be statically significant.

The US, with 714.4 has way more burglary than the Netherlands 427.5 and more than France at 622.5 or Germany at 631.6 where they have a more punitive approach to addictive drugs, but an equally discouraging attitude about keeping guns at home.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman