OT: After 56 years, it all comes back as easy as bicycle riding...

You forgot Stewed Moose. You use the same recipe as for Stewed Elephant, but you have to divide the amounts of all the other ingredients by 10.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Jun 11, 8:29=A0am, Jim Thompson >>Meese are difficult. =A0They run pretty fast. =A0Liberals panic and fre= eze

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

Off you go to Sweden then, where they eat reindeer and moose, or so a friend of mine from there tells me...

Reply to
Michael

Venison _is_ Deer. I don't think there are any Moose in Arizona. There are Deer and Antelope, but I think the Antelope is a protected species. We also have Javelina (wild pig) which is _quite_ good when barbecued. ...Jim Thompson

I've never been able to make sense of these two pathetic creeps. As far as I'm, concerned, the Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers is indistinguishable from the Pomegranate Bastard, not to mention GotchaDumbfuck and a bunch of other half-witted pseudonyms.

I really ought to take the trouble of kill-filing the lot of them.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Nobody in ANY group gives a fat flying f*ck about you, much less your pathetic filter file edit session announcements.

You take 'pathetic worm' to an all new low.

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

Below you? That *would* be an achievement ... not one that I can aspire to in any reality outside of the one you think you perceive.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman