Looking for connector name

You're on an acid flashback, boy.

Reply to
Notably Stationed

Damn, John! You're the man! Those suckers are new!

That site gives me an ides too.

The stuff we have around here would add up to a ton of items like she has. I would like to sell her her next stocks.

Then, take the money, and when we need something (including such a kit), we just buy it. I'd rather get rid of them and buy one later, than have a shitload of them and not even need a single one.

We probably have a ton of handle sets alone, because so many pieces of gear we sell go out the door without them, let alone most of the 50 labs worth a tons of racks and such gear.

Hell, we could resupply HP themselves. And Cisco.

Reply to
Notably Stationed

Even better. I have full on "entry modules" that have a canned up filtration box behind the connector.

Scrapped out of spring cleaned engineering labs. I jus' LUVS electronic company dumpsters (or did in the way back when) (not allowed here). I have a LOT of brand new parts. Little 'diallite' hermetically sealed, gold leaded rugged LEDS that were $35 each way back when.

I do get to collect things like those $5 each frozen brick things that come in the coolers we get some materials in every day.

Great cooler stuffers. Even better when free. Got tons of 'em, and should sell them at the swap meet for $3 each. Make that killing...

after ten years of it I might make a dime or two :-)

Reply to
Notably Stationed

Look at Mouser 696-17952.

Reply to