I'm looking for HP 1710A oscilloscope schematics

Hi, anyone has the schematic diagram of old ('70s) HP 1710A Oscilloscope? I'm need the horizontal deflection output and sweep generator sections only. Otherwise the values of some transistors in these sections is also appreciated. Many thanks and excuse me for my poor english.

--
Antispam: remove "ledita" and "dalnaso" for direct reply.
Prima di rispondermi devi togliere le dita dal naso!!! :-)

Try asking on alt.binaries.e-book.technical - you may get lucky. Otherwise youll have to pay / Google etc..! Charlie+

Reply to
Charlie+

Charlie+ ha scritto:

thanks.