hp power cord

Does anyone know where I can find one of the 3 wire power cords common to older vintage hp test equipment like the 330 distortion analyzer? It is similar to the old tv cheater cord but 3 wire instead of 2. It does not have the "mouse ear" pattern used on more recent stuff.

Reply to
ee_design

Perhaps you're talking about a power cord like this:

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.
Reply to
DaveM

Perhaps you're talking about a power cord like this:

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the
address)

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.

Reply to
DaveM

Perhaps you're talking about a power cord like this:

or

Cheers!

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the
address)

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.
Reply to
DaveM

Contact Sphere Research Corp.

FINALLY BACK IN STOCK AT SPHERE!

3 pin round power cords (8 foot), for older HP test equipment. US$18/each.... Just got 45 more cords!!
Reply to
w9gb

You want $18, and Mouser wants $9.34?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Mike -

Yup - I saw that - BUT "round" and "oval" are 2 different cable styles. The Mouser catalog shows many NEMA and non-NEMA (proprietary/common at time) plug sets. I did not see a specific reference to which one in Mouser - was being referred to.

Of course -- I will have to find the surplus store that had hundreds of them in bright safety yellow!!!

gb

Reply to
w9gb

Mouser has both versions in stock. If you look at the manufacturers data sheet you can see which version you need. I haven't seen any for sale around here for over 10 years. I have some on some old computer terminals, but I think they are the wrong wiring

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida