Insurance

I'm sure you will be first in line for your "free" health care.

Reply to
WangoTango

What you mean is, you agree with me that there is no insurance that is not already regulated, but do not want to say so.

As for myself, there's a fund to keep me taken care of. I simply don't have to care. But your attempting to assign a profit motive to me just for being correct is charming, in that kindergarten-playground way right wingers have.

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

The usual.

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

I didn't lose anything sir.

I merely stated the facts as they are.

Just watching him make his asinine comments, like he does, to just about any one that doesn't suit him, proves beyond unquestionable doubt that he's nothing but a lonely sorry loser.

I'm sure many others here have observed abuse that he launches out on people. If it was just me, maybe I would just sit back how ever, it's obvious he's nothing but an old retired, miserable prick with something stuck up, you know where. He may think the world owns him something, I don't.

Reply to
Jamie

Boy, you sure read a lot into a simple comment. What am I thinking of now?

See above.......

Reply to
WangoTango

No, you simply lied:

Life's tough, better luck in 2016.

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

Oboma? Oboma? Oboma? Never heard of Oboma, so why should I vote Oboma?

Cheers, -- tlvp

--
Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP
Reply to

Not odd: just that well hidden :-) .

Cheers, -- tlvp