Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

:

Bruere at

:

PeterD

:

cause

Ahh, but there is no mindless drama that way.

Reply to
JosephKK

pissed=20

=20

routine.

worker

=20

That kind of detail expandability was actually possible with old=20 Kodacolor 25 ASA. Nothing commercially available since has matched it.

Reply to
JosephKK

:

Yanik

:

That is one thing the American right wing nuts do not do, take away=20 gun rights.

Reply to
JosephKK

shots=20

carry=20

of=20

problem.)

laptop=20

=46rom what i have found on the net for PETN acid triggers are not=20 exactly uncommon. They do seem to be disfavored for more reliable=20 methods.

Reply to
JosephKK

On a sunny day (Fri, 01 Jan 2010 16:30:12 -0800) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

Makes me think about chemical warfare: 'The pollen bomb'. I think I am lucky, pollen never bothered me in the least. I may sneeze in extreme cases, that is all.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Fri, 01 Jan 2010 18:43:58 -0600) it happened krw wrote in :

After Quantanamo (spelling?) we are funny.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

I'm sure you don't approve of imprisoning anyone, for anything. For once we agree. They all should simply be executed as spies.

Reply to
krw

empire.

Strange how Europeons associate "ancient" with "beautiful".

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

s/very well/at all

Some won't even look at you, if you don't speak *perfect* French.

France is a beautiful country, spoiled by being full of Frenchmen.

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Have you actually studied the USA?

There are at least as many, if not more, cultures and languages in some

*cities*, as in the whole of Europe.
durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

On a sunny day (Sat, 02 Jan 2010 08:46:49 -0600) it happened krw wrote in :

:

I would hang GW Bush. Just to make it clear to everybody.

Yes hang Cheney too :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Sat, 02 Jan 2010 07:14:18 -0800) it happened Fred Abse wrote in :

empire.

Once you learn to read you will understand it is 2 properties of that empire.

Like in big fat transistor? Oh forget it.

hehe

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Sat, 02 Jan 2010 07:14:21 -0800) it happened Fred Abse wrote in :

Old Chinse saying: If iou have nothing to say, then do not say it :-)

difference

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Nico Coesel Inscribed thus:

Lake Garda is quite nice ! Gardaland is a poor imitation of Disney Land.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Fred Abse Inscribed thus:

I'll go with you on that one. Try NY. I've never encountered so many different languages & cultures in one city.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

:

Of course you would. Europeons don't like progress.

You are sadly redundant.

Idiot, though now I'm redundant.

Reply to
krw

What are you doing here?

Reply to
krw

And smells like an open sewer. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

"You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred. You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence. You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves."

-William J.H. Boetcker

In central Paris, the water mains run *through* the sewer tunnels.

More concern for the purity of the language than the purity of the drinking water.