Idiots

krw wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I don't belong to any organization,registered Independent.

Yeah,those lunatics that have the loony imaginations with scenarios that never occur in REAL life.The Utopian Dreamers.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

On a sunny day (Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:30:26 -0600) it happened krw wrote in :

:

hehe, at least I am not one of thode repugebican retarts :0) Look at this for a quote on their intellect: ftp://panteltje.com/Bush_a_man_without_vision.jpg LOL

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

to carry a bomb.

Larkin's right wing rubbish that he posts here

I have been cleared to levels you probably haven't heard of.

John

:

If he wasn't, he could use XP.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

storm and blind the pilot.

Too bad that they didn't just shoot you.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

g country,

Millions of Iraqis? You've said that before but it's wrong. Less than 100K killed, and that's mostly Iraqis killing one another.

A horrendous toll; it doesn't need to be exaggerated.

Don't forget the Iraqis saved from Saddam--roughly 200k a year, average.

Filling the purses? Mostly of Canada and Mexico. We like them.

tter weapons.

that

not create life.

I don't get that from Bush _at_ _all_. Never did. I get: he went to war because he felt he had to. Fired up from 9/11, for country, not gain. Back then New Yorkers were screaming for it.

I didn't care for Bush because he was the most profligate president in history, because he made a number of questionable policy decisions, and for other reasons, but I never got 'evil'. That's media.

Funny--what most people considered 'evil' were his paternalistic moves: government as protector. We're getting a lot more of that, phony protection from phony threats. This time, it's evil.

-- Best, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Or simply ignored.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

On a sunny day (Thu, 31 Dec 2009 22:05:13 -0800 (PST)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in :

You have to add to tha what happened during the oil embargo, and also secondary death to contamination of the place with depleted uranium from ammo. Iraqis killing each other would not have happened if Saddam had stayed in power.

No, UK (oil export) Russia (oil and natural gas export), Netherlands (natural gas export), basically any oil or natural gas exporting country, except Iraq of course. And now they want Iran (the Iranian oil fields). Dead or alive, as alive they can use the oil, and dead puts up the oil price. No consideration for 'life' in the sense of life of Iranians or Iraqis, or even Americans. Only consideration of more money for the oily multinational companies. They simply use and sacrifice US solders, and use the US citizens to pay for the wars and the more expensive oil. Who owns the oily companies? Some big fat oily barons in some Saudi countries get all the money from the oily sales. It gets complicated, they build whole cities in the sea, and then borrow too much, and go bankrupts, wait a global crisis.. well the US taxpayer will help them out again? Now you have payed 4 times for your oil. LOL Now that is business, I would wonder if it was really true if I had not met some like that personally. In one way you can admire it, in an other way you can cry about it,. Best is to join the game. Men is a predator, he eats anything that comes in his way, even his own kind. Evolution... here you are. We are, in the end, like that piece of lava spit from a volcano, burning everything in our way, shine our light for a while, to fall back and solidify. plants will grow in it, there is no ethics.

The Iraq war was planned by the Bushist even before he was elected. I think he is like what I described above. A mental state worthy of a 3 year old. ftp://panteltje.com/Bush_a_man_without_vision.jpg

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Czechs sold down the river in 1939. The Poles had to wait until 1945.

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

tin=3D

You said GW. GW =3D=3D Bush 43. The embargo was his dad's, Bush 41. So,

a) Are you saying it was wrong to eject Saddam from Kuwait and prevent him overrunning Saudia Arabia? b) Oil embargo? 1. That wasn't much of an embargo, was it? Europe thwarted it right and left. Do you blame Europe for the suffering that resulted? 2. You're alluding to the excess deaths during the embargo due to lack of medical supplies. Saddam had plenty of money rolling in, even for medicine, food, and humanitarian relief. He chose to spend it on himself, on his army, etc. If anything that just proves what a jerk he was, and how much better off Iraq is without him. c) You aren't seriously arguing that leaving Saddam in place was a more humanitarian policy, are you?

ium

I've seen zero proof of that.

power.

But they were--one group was staving another, robbing it of medicine, etc.

ural gas export),

.

ice.

r even Americans.

You're afraid of big multinational boogeymen. Why? They're big, fat, and slow. Preferential treatment from government--an unholy alliance creating artificial barriers for competitors--is the main danger. Worst is when the government just grabs and owns companies, or is so dependent on their taxes (e.g. oil, tobacco) or votes (GM) that the companies become government pets (Freddie, Fannie, GMAC, CitiCorp).

Competition forces everyone to be efficient, and driven to improve. The consumer's best protection is always in having more competitors, and making this as easy as possible. 'Regulations' as in 'lots of red tape' discourage newcomers and favor established firms.

for the wars and the more expensive oil.

m the oily sales.

No they don't, profits get spread worldwide. Oil is valuable. To the consumer, it can do hard physical work, or heat his home. He's willing to pay for that. Value is created when oil is extracted. Everyone in the chain gets a part of that value, even the buyer.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

:

...and he brags about being a dumbshit.

There are none so blind...

Reply to
krw

Guess which is easier.

Reply to
krw

:

Have you never picked up and tried to use a camera or binocs that had lens covers on? The difference is that there weren't a swarm of photographers ready to snap every instant of your life and put the worst on front pages.

Europeans don't hate Bush for having no vision. Europeans hate vision, and they hate W for having too much of it. They hated Reagan for the same reason, excepting the Poles and the Czechs and the *zistans and maybe the East Germans. And maybe even the Russians.

John

which was a UN sanction. Sadamm was diverting oil-for-food into weapons, with assistance from the corrupt UN beauracracy and their families. The UN was killing Iraqui children, and W stopped that.

Dream on. DU is not very dangerous, nowhere near as bad as starvation.

S killed over 2 million in his roughly 20 years in power, a million in the war with Iran alone. He was killing mostly kids during the UN embargo.

John

Yes, FDR was far too chummy with Uncle Joe, and the world suffered for

50 years as a consequence.

John

On a sunny day (Fri, 1 Jan 2010 07:23:29 -0800 (PST)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in :

No, the embargo was still in place when GW B came into power.

Well, and I am not sure it is correct, but the rumours were that the CIA had told Saddam to invade Saudi Arabia.

That would not surprise me, see that also in regard to my prediction of US 'encouraging' instability between China and japan in this year 2010.

Of course US then came to the rescue, to 'free' Saudi Arabia. The way I see it was Saudi Arabia was more of a 'prelude', the usual excuse to plunder a country,

Thwarting it would reduce suffering no?

No, Saddam loved his own people, he managed to keep 2 very opposite religious views at peace with each other, and wanted the oil income to build his country.

It would have saved all the lives that have now been victim to US warfare. Sure there may have been other wars, but by far not as bad for the people as the instability caused by toppling Saddam. A strong ruler who creates stability makes the people and country thrive. Remember Saddam was an old friend of the US, it is just that he was not friendly to plundering his country's wealth by some multinationals mainly based in - or controlling the US.

Blind people, or eyes closed on purpose, see few things, good thing is it hurts them too.

Lot of propaganda talk, most of it silly US fables.

Well, human nature shows everywhere. If you look at Russia, and see Putin and friends in control, they are trying to rebuild what freedom a Gorbatjov bought by Ronald Reagan destroyed. Putin is, if you like to see it that way, also an oil and natural gas dependent ruler. I am not a fan of him, but at least he seems to want the best for the people. OTOH he supported Bush, probably because he needs a high oil price to do what the wants to do.

mm that depends, remember how much you had to pay for petrol under GW Bush? How he bought that with a few hundred $ tax cut? Add the 2 up, see what was cheaper. Maybe you were designing for the armed forces, or for the security industry... made some money there. That mil industry is interested in wars, they will start one if sales are low. Who controls it? Nobody.

It is an instable positive feedback loop:

-arms manufacturers, shareholders, you , want more profit, war needed - | | ----------------------------------

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Fri, 01 Jan 2010 09:27:26 -0800) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

:
:

No because he a is mass murder, actuall ywe do no theate the poor guy, but many want to just hang him.

Yea, that is why we have the Euro, and a smaller deficit then the USA.

Have you ever been in Europe?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Fri, 01 Jan 2010 09:32:57 -0800) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

power.

I see the US media did reach your :-) I could see Iraq sat TV live while it got bombed by the 'liberators'. Now ask yourself: Why the f*ck would they bomb a TV station? What was it showing that people should not see? How many beautiful art was destroyed by US bombs? And what have they rebuild.

BTW Linux has a great spell checker, I use ispell.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Standard operating procedure. Either capture or destroy the enemy's mass media.

Reduce his ability to propagandize,

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

The well-known, caring, benevolent GULAG?