Hi, why transitors have 3 legs?

?????

Reply to
hamilton

It is an NPN transistor. Did you bother to look at the data sheet?

Reply to
John S

The playpus is a monotreme. They lay their eggs in a nest. My mother is a mammal and the egg-laying and hatching took place in her womb, as presumably happened with your and Jamie's mothers too.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

mammal and the egg-laying and hatching took place in her womb, as presumably happened with your and Jamie's mothers too.

And your excuse for being hatched is...

Reply to
John S

Some are in SO-8s.

Reply to
krw

The third leg is light.

The control input is light, directly into the base.

So there are three legs.

hamilton

What's the matter? Did that one hit home on your side?

Guilt is a dead give away..

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

otherwise?

But the problem is more like sensible postulates being visible, whereas BS's postulates are buried in the 21 cm hydrogen hiss of the universe. = Not a minor difference.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

TO3 and other power packages get by with just the two.....

Steroids?

RL

Reply to
legg

Well, easier to hop..

Reply to
Robert Baer

That rather depends on the signal processing hardware that you've got - or in your and Jamie's cases - not got.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Guilt? Jamie is seriously intellectually challenged. I post a well-known and obviously relevant fact, and he reacts as if he is being personally attacked - at some level he must realise how stupid he is, and he's too stupid to avoid admitting it.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

My mother may have had an excuse for having hatched me - I didn't have any say in the matter, so I don't need an excuse.

I've got two younger brothers, and it has been mentioned that she would have liked to have had a daughter, to the point that I'm aware what she would have called me if I had been a daughter.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Except that there is no hiss.

You're right... *that* oversight is "not a minor difference"

You like sci-fi TV space based 'fighter' battles too, right?

The Great Red Spot is a far thicker slurry..

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

THIS, you got correct.

Reply to
WoolyBully

Correcting a spelling error/typo is one thing but lots of usenet aspies have spelling superpowers so they see a bad spelling as a major affront.

He's listed as J Shepard living with Rita J Shepard (86) and Jack V Shepard (87). (760) 598-1123

1950 Cherrywood Street, Vista, CA 92081

He could be in his early 50's living with Mommy and Daddy. It's possible that he's Jack V Shepard, but I doubt he's 87. I think it's more likely he's an an adopted little bastard.

I knew he was formerly of Oceanside, CA because he posted with his IP address showing in his post headers once.

2081-7359

Parcel # 169-432-41-00 SHEPARD FAMILY 1990 REVOCABLE TRUST 02-07-90

Reply to
Greegor

--
"Legs" are generally considered to be points to which electrical
connections can be made, so the phototransistor in question - much

I don't know anybody who uses the word "legs" to mean "leads" or "pins" or "terminals" or "balls." Mechanical things can have legs.

 Click to see the full signature

obviously relevant fact, and he reacts as if he is being personally attacked - at some level he must realise how stupid he is, and he's too stupid to avoid admitting it.

What a flawed analyses. Guess you're not a hands on guy?

Your type usually spend most of their life chasing useless and un provable theories while others move on and actually get answers that are productive in life.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Seeing what your limited melon can comprehend, it is no surprise that you can't judge either way.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie