Hi, why transitors have 3 legs?

I can open SolidWorks files and spin them around as fast as I want, on my 5-year-old ProLiant with the standard graphics card. The cool thing about the ProLiants is that they are brutally reliable. Almost everything is redundant.

Yup, PADS V5 from 2003. Boards come out fine.

Whose design?

The slowest stuff that PADS does on my PC is copper pours and checks. None take more than a few seconds.

We did recently buy a monster multicore LINUX machine that's used just for FPGA compiles. But that doesn't need much in the way of video.

It's the science of crapologist.. Come on now, haven't you heard? It's the new WAVE!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Excuse me, Excessive alcohol makes me miss fire..

It's "crapology"!

Btw, my local package store has a sale on "Natural Ice" you should try it some time. Something tells me the brewery could of made more money at the gas station with this alcohol, instead, they put it in the beer I so choose to drink!

Cheers you all..

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Come on, John. He still has his 'Jr. Scientist kit' from the third grade. That's where he learned everything he thinks he knows. Next, he'll claim to have a couple hundred Cray computers in his bedroom.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Being a worm-like thing isn't really very far up the ladder.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Lookout! It's another evil link to a white pages listing!

Greegor

Lookout! It's another evil link to a white pages listing!

Greegor

LOL

So, Nymbecile, Where are the cops? I'm waiting!

Reply to
Greegor

I expressed disdain for your criminal behavior from the first time you made your very first criminal post in that regard.

So, yes, idiot, that qualifies as concern.

And there is nothing sudden about it, since your criminal acts were remarked about the very first time you committed them...

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

You think everything YOU don't like is a ""CRIME"", you lunatic.

Greegor

ou

G > You think everything YOU don't like is a ""CRIME"", you lunatic.

When's the last time they bought you a new mop bucket, Nymbecile?

Reply to
Greegor