Cleaning lady

My cleaning lady (Hispanic, but legal) called me Friday in such hysterics I could barely understand her broken English, that she wouldn't be there to clean my house....

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

  1. The butler did it.

  1. Murder-suicide and then the dog got into the leftover Kool-Aide.

  2. As long as your cleaning lady knows that mixing bleach and ammonia doesn't make a super cleaner, you'll be OK.
The only tools one needs in life:
WD-40 to make things go and duct tape to make them stop.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

I wonder if Jim intends to let her into the "safe room" with himself and his blood relatives when the marauders show up.

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria