Happy Easter, all

Whatever your particular take on the Easter story, I hope you all have a terrific Easter Day.

(Personally I'm celebrating the Resurrection, but I'm not above enjoying a chocolate bunny or two.)

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

The whole family arrives at 5PM for our traditional Easter dinner.

With my now full-functioning left leg I have been climbing the big-assed Chilean Mesquite out front and stub pruning it back with a chain saw. During my "pain period", then recuperation, it got rather "woody". It's going to be 88°F today. When "Spring" finally kicks forth the Chilean Mesquite should pop out with lots of green-leafed ("leaves" 1/8" x 1/2") thin limbs.

...Jim Thompson

My daughter said we should wait until Monday and then go to WalMart for the bunny mark-downs.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Bunny Killer!!! (Shut up and pass me the box the rabbits.)

BTW, why stop at two? In a few days they will be half price, or less. ;-)

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Wow, Jim Thompson celebrating Easter? Whodathunkit?

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Think "Tradition".

We celebrate all the traditional Christian, Jewish, Hispanic and Pagan holidays in this household. ;-)

...Jim Thompson

"Phil Hobbs" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Thank you.

Reply to
vincent.thiernesse

Cheers, Harry

Reply to
Harry Dellamano

It's a gorgeous day in San Francisco, warm, breezey, sunny, mild and clear. We had a picnic on the "boardwalk" outside my wife's new business office. Mudding, sanding, priming, painting, and lighting are done. Today I installed a small electric water heater and did a little touchup. Black Diamond cheese spread on sourdough, Pecan chicken nuggets, potato salad, beer, chocolate. Everything tastes better outside.

John

have

FWIW, there's a study out there somewhere claiming that an unusually high percentage of folks eat the ears first....

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

ll have

like to wish everyone a happy easter. i know it's a little late but this photos are way too cute

tml

misamelia

More chocolate in the butt... if you're eating chocolate it might as well be Lindor instead of "milk chocolate"

60% dark blend:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

ITYM "al fresco"

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Oh yeah- that is the when the Jews tried to kill God...hmmmm, very telling, and revealing an innate wickedness that goes a long way towards explaining their 'popularity' in the world...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Jews aren't wicked. They're just smarter than you are. That upsets some people.

John

Fred, You sure are one sick puppy :-(

You're never going to get laid if you stay cranky all the time ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Not the ones I've met, and I know lots of them, even have some blood relatives in that group-)...GFY, idiot.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

GFY? John doesn't have to, but _you_ do ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Okay- so this is the same old Thompson-Larkin gang up routine....

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Sure. Larkin and I pre-plan these "gang ups".

Sorry, But I am an equal opportunity "tweaker" ;-)

...Jim Thompson